This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Radio Free Equestria 14 - The Alicorn Amulet

edited December 2012 in GeekNights

Radio Free Equestria 14
The Alicorn Amulet

Trixie acquired the Alicorn Amulet, but aside from giving her vast powers (eclipsing even Twilight Sparkle), it also made her "weirder and weirder." (It's hard to tell if her distrust of wheels is pre or post evil magic artifact). Also, are there police in Equestria, let alone Ponyville? Just why are age and time spells so much more difficult than other magics? What about summoning spells?

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy give eachother a "look," and we are convinced that Pinkie Pie never returned from the mirror universe.

Radio Free Equestria also has a tumblr!
Source Link

Comments

• My guess is that the reason why Twilight is now able to summon and unsummon Parasprites is because she didn't know what they were when they originally showed up in Ponyville, and after they finally managed to get rid of them she studied up how to more effectively combat them should there be another invasion of them. Summoning them is just the reverse of that.

Also, did you guys imply that Celestia and Luna are Aurax and Aurang? Oh boy, that's one can of worms I'm not sure I want to open.