This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 061017 - Versus Puzzle Games

RymRym
edited October 2006 in Video Games
Tonight on GeekNights, we come out of our funk to discuss puzzle games such as Magical Drop, Battle Balls, Puyo Pop, and so forth. In the news, we have GTA IV exclusive content with a twist, and a DS Homebrew Solution that doesn't suck.

Comments

• Haven't Listened to the eps yet. But I figured I would just preemptively say "Scott Rubin Sucks ass at Battle Balls and Magical Drop" and whatever he says about the skill and strategy of these games should be taken with a grain of salt because he is just covering up his inadequate skills at those said games.

I'll listen to the eps before I comment more on lack of skill! ^_^
  • If there's a game called battle balls...Then there is a game called battle penises, right?
  • edited October 2006
    My little brother and I love these kind of games. Though I really love them more since unlike fighting games, I always kick my little bro's ass at these versus puzzle games.

Also every time Rym and Scott said "blue balls" I chuckled.
    Post edited by MarcusNoble on
  • edited October 2006
    After playing that reverse game for quite a while and being annoyed at how hard it was,I discovered a way of cheating. Just turn the mouse upside down and use it as normal. I was so happy when I found out.
    Post edited by Thirst on
  • edited October 2006
    I am slightly worried that Scott has three blue balls, but he can only hold two at a time. He should consult his physician.

Also, your balls should be properly balanced, lest they roll around. If enough balls of the same color touch each other, they disappear, so watch out for that.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • This is interesting, considering the news about the Japanese McDonald's trojan. Long live MS.