This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• edited February 2012
    You know those cliche stick figure decals of family members you see on the back of cars?

Well I want one for my car, but instead it will be Meeples from Carcassonne. Blue for Jeremy, green for me, and 3 cat shaped ones. They will be tile pieces instead making a castle with the cats on the farm and in the castle.

That would be awesome.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • You know it's a lame day when you're stuck in meetings with morons screaming at each other, resulting in county workers and veterans nearly coming to blows until the police trot in.
  • Since I've come back from abroad, by accent must have changed, because I've been accused of being British twice in one day.
  • You know it's a lame day when you're stuck in meetings with morons screaming at each other
  • county workers and veterans nearly coming to blows until the police trot in.
    Sounds fun to me.
  • We don't get donuts at our meetings. :(
  • edited February 2012
    It was fun for the first five or so years. A decade into news coverage/editing and it's very old. It's also a waste of my time. There wouldn't be so much sensational news if people didn't act like sensationalist assholes.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • SPOIND.
    That is all.

(Apparently it's an insult, but we don't actually know what it means...
    aaaaand GO.)
  • ANRILD YOUR SUCHA SPOIND BICH Y DONT U JUS FUK OFF
  • edited February 2012
    IT'S CAUSE OF MY MAGIC EYES OKAY? I SSEE HOIS SOMETHING IS MADE OR PUTTOGETHER.
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • SPOIND.
    That is all.

(Apparently it's an insult, but we don't actually know what it means...
    aaaaand GO.)
    I just read a brief explanation of that FB/DA crap. Wow. You should have your DA comments pending approval, if they allow that.

• That would take an element of the fun out, though...
    I guess if I got a particularly lolzy troll, I could let it go through for fun.
  • I took the bitch with me in Encounters. Good end to an interesting season.
  • SPOIND 4 LYF

MAD SHADDIN CRU
  • Damn, girl, there was this bitch at H&M and she was so spoind she probably was fucking Henry Kissinger.
  • To Urban Dictionary!
  • edited February 2012
    Pretty much every time I go out drinking -
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited February 2012
    SPOIND 4 LYF

MAD SHADDIN CRU
    :) Extraa lettters an occcasionally leavn a few ot forr goood measur lol makkes ur point soo much betterr pacifically iff u have extranneouss punctuaation and smillies n the rong placces as welll :) !!!!!!1
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • edited February 2012
    What does spoind even mean? I don't understand. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • What does spoind even mean? I don't understand. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
    noww yuu understaasad, yeahhh?????? >:)
  • For those NOT in the facebook know

There's really no anger from me about it, I think it's hilarious.
    That said, if I had a friend (or my friend was dating someone, or they had a sibling, or a best friend... anything close, whatever) and THEY typed like that, I'd disown them. There isn't enough value placed in the attractiveness of proper spelling and grammar.
  • I can see why someone would think that book is photoshopped on. The lighting on it is covering it from a very odd angle. That spoined, who gives a damn?
  • edited February 2012
    I can see how someone would think that, sure. But she got hilariously and pathetically invested in my maybe-shopped Clow Book. Think about it: why would I have the cards and not the book? Why does she honestly care that much? Ultimately it's just another silly troll, I think "spoind" was the only reason it stood out to me.

To be technical, in this case there was a flash pretty much directly on the book (I'm pretty sure Ryan was the one holding it, too), and the book cover is made of plastic. It brings out a weird illusion, I'll agree with that, but you can definitely see where my skirt is folding under the weight of something.

Edit: Also magic eyes. How could I forget that?
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • edited February 2012
    Diffuse that flash next time. I recommend parchment paper. It works pretty well; makes everything nice and unspoind.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I think I'm getting the hang of riding a scooter.
  • My photographer is amazing, and I love her, but she is a student like me and is practicing to learn. We both look back on our work two years ago and see massive improvement. I'll send her that suggestion and hopefully it will help.
  • edited February 2012
    This afternoon I'm a contestant on a Star Wars trivia game show. Tonight, I'm shooting a TV show. Tomorrow morning, I have to explain to a room full of 6-7 year olds what an audio engineer does. Tomorrow afternoon, I have to explain to a room full of 20-30 year olds how to drive when the weather is less than stellar.

My life didn't used to be so eventful; what the hell happened?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited February 2012
    Edit: Also magic eyes. How could I forget that?
    Maybe she tried crossing my eyes and slowly backing away, but still couldn't see the hidden picture.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Pretty much every time I go out drinking -
    You become a vampire?
  • You become a vampire?
    Became?