This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite Pokemon

edited June 2007 in Video Games
List your favorite looking Pokemon and three favorite Pokemon for battling.
Looks
Azelf
Bulbasaur
Rotom
Mudkip
Battling
Luxray
Dragonite
Mew
Spiritomb

Comments

• Both:

1. Metagross

2. Tyranitar

3. Starmie
  • Spiritomb
    Spiritomb
    Spiritomb
  • My favorites are still all of the Eevee evolutions. I also enjoy battling with them.
  • Battle:
    Amphrodos
    Dragonite
    Gengar

Looks:
    Gengar
    Sandslash
    Torchic's last form (too lazy too look up the spelling for the name, I think it's Blazikin)
  • edited June 2007
    Battle: Blastoise, Nidoking, Venusaur
    Looks: Entei, Umberon, Marowak
    Post edited by Drex on
  • Looks:
    Mewtwo
    Duskull
    Abra
    Dratini
    Aron

Battle:
    Aggron
    Charizard
    Bronzong
    Luxray
  • I'm a bit old-school, so . . .

Looks:
    - Umbreon
    - Scizor
    - Dragonair
    - Lugia
    - Nidoking
    - Mew

Battle:
    - Espeon
    - Umbreon
    - Feraligatr
  • Looks:
    Cubone
    Farfetch'd
    Eevee
    Chimecho

Battle:
    Gengar
    Luxray
    Gyarados
  • This thread begs for pics.
  • All of the Eevee (Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and Leafeon)image evolutions for looks or battling. Eevee Evolutions
    I also like Lugia, Dragonite, Giratina, Latios, Latias, Kingdra, Rayquaza, and Flygon.
    I know that I have listed more Pokemon than was requested, but I couldn't choose any specifics.
  • There's a Leafeon?

I just lost some respect for the Eevee line . . .
  • Bulbasaur.  Everyone else is inferior.
    Charizard is a close second, but he doesn't have the heart that bulbasaur has.
  • Bulbasaur is a pretty piss poor Pokemon.

Go Blaziken, and the two most phallic Pokemon ever, wailord and that green cocoon form the first generation of Pokemon.

I forgot his name since I named him penis and made him only use harden.XD
  • edited July 2007
    Meowth will always be my favorite because he had the best back story. He taught himself how to talk and walk on two feet in order to impress a Meowth girl. Ironically, in the end he didn't get the girl because a talking pokemon seemed too weird for her.
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • Veanusaur and his/her/it's (it is half plant) pre-evolved states. Purely sentimental attachment.
    Dragonite - It's a dragon.
    Gyarados - so tough it could lift 10 mudkips and throw them and it had an attack called "dragon rage".
    Arcticuno - Good fighter, can use fly (though wouldn't waste a slot with it)
    Charizard - Rounding up the tough pokemon
    Gengar - Seems to really throw people off when you use ghost types as most attacks don't work and hypnotise is a force to be reckoned with.

Haven't gotten into the diamond. I need a good day to get thoroughly engrossed so I'll probably update my list sometime.