This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dares.

edited August 2007 in Everything Else
Have you ever been dared to do something? Tell us!

I got dared to dress up a hardgay on yasumicon today. I did it and posed and humped my heart out. XD

Comments

• Sesesesesesese!
  • It's actually sei sei sei sei sei.
  • It's actually sei sei sei sei sei.
    Damnit.
  • I just got dared to walk home from work with a loaf of bread balanced on my head. I was managing okay until I had to start going uphill. Kind of a lame dare. >_>
  • I was once dared to lift ten pokemon.  Luckily, I'm as ripped as Snorlax.
  • I was once dared to lift ten pokemon. Luckily, I'm as ripped as Snorlax.

You can't lift ten Pokemon!
  • I was once dared to lift ten pokemon. Luckily, I'm as ripped as Snorlax.

You can't lift ten Pokemon!
    Yes he can.
    Get the fuck off my Internet!
  • Front of T-Shirt:You can't lift ten Pokemon!
    Back of T-Shirt:Yes he can! Get teh hell off my Internets!
  • O mans, I would buy that shirt immediately.
  • I was once dared to drink the contents of a plastic cup which held a random selection of non-toxic (I'm told) kitchen ingredients. I did it and in the morning we found the cup without its bottom. We are guessing that the large amounts of cinnamon oil removed it overnight.
  • edited August 2007
    Do you know what ingredients you drank?
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Wired, to this day I only got a partial list. It was truly random stuff such as the above mentioned cinnamon oil, vanilla extract, milk, eggs, nutmeg, olive oil, etc. I guess if you had added baking powder and flour you'd have gotten a nasty cake but there it is. There was other stuff in it but no one remembered what exactly.
  • Raw egg? Dude, that's not particularly healthy...
  • edited August 2007
    Starfox: First, I was about 16 yrs old at the time: not particularly smart. Second, a "pot" had been created to go to whoever drank the whole contents of the cup. I ended up with about $20 plus some paint ball gear... and a mild stomache ache. :)
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Don't body builders eat raw eggs as part of some sort of muscle juice?
  • Don't body builders eat raw eggs as part of some sort of muscle juice?
    Yes, and for the RAW PROTEIN.
  • Or cooked eggs, for the NOT salmonella.
  • Cow fruit in either form has its bennys.
  • No one dares me anymore because when I do get dared I not only do it but take it to a whole new weird level. The latest was the brahead experience. I was dared to put my friend Cess bra on my head. It would of ended there but then I hid somewhere to pop up in front of her and act like everything was normal. Her reaction was. . . well its hard to explain but it was just weirded out. I was going to go all out and wear the panties over my pants but that would be too far. Well to far in a public place anyway.
  • Actually, a dare like that is common among the people of my group.
  • I was once dared to run naked down the main shopping street in Oslo at noon on a Saturday. Which I did.

Halfway through an old lady tried to attack me with her handbag.

• Halfway through an old lady tried to attack me with her handbag.
    Scott's Law #334 - If you attack me with an object, that object is mine.

• Halfway through an old lady tried to attack me with her handbag.
    Why would I want an old woman's handbag? Why would I go into a fight with someone with a flailing weapon while my dangly bits were unprotected? Why would I want to add purse snatching to my felonies and be sure to be caught and prosecuted? That is the least useful personal law I've heard in a while.
  • Why would I want an old woman's handbag? Why would I go into a fight with someone with a flailing weapon while my dangly bits were unprotected? Why would I want to add purse snatching to my felonies and be sure to be caught and prosecuted? That is the least useful personal law I've heard in a while.
    If someone is attacking you with an object, that object is now a weapon. I don't think Scott means take if forever, just take it until the situation subsides.
  • Why would I want an old woman's handbag? Why would I go into a fight with someone with a flailing weapon while my dangly bits were unprotected? Why would I want to add purse snatching to my felonies and be sure to be caught and prosecuted? That is the least useful personal law I've heard in a while.
    It's just a way to teach people a lesson. "Officer, I thought she was trying to give it to me. I thought it was odd, but I accepted since she seemed pretty insistent."
  • That's a good way to put it. XD
    It's just a way to teach people a lesson. "Officer, I thought she was trying to give it to me. I thought it was odd, but I accepted since she seemed pretty insistent."
    I get the point, and I see the humour of taking that woman's handbag weapon, but I was still completely naked in a crowded public place and was certainly not going to engage in a fight that would attract the police.

What I actually did was to jump around her in a circle while she was spinning the handbag over her head (yes, really) before I continued towards the waiting car. Good times!
  • RymRym
    edited August 2007
    Bullet. 
    Hand Grenade.
    Stool Sample.
    Ball of Rusty AIDS Needles
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited August 2007

Ball of Rusty AIDS Needles

One more reason why I wear gloves regardless of weather.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Scott's Law #334 - If you attack me with an object, that object is mine.

Bullet.

Hand Grenade.Stool Sample.Ball of Rusty AIDS Needles
    If someone shoots me, they better damn well not claim I'm stealing for keeping the bullet after it's taken out of my gut. The same goes for a hand grenade. If you throw it at me, and I keep the pieces, even if it exploded, I'd like to have that if I live. If you uses a stool sample at me, or ball of rusty AIDS needles, that's probably not something I want to keep. However, if used against me as a weapon, I would probably take possession of it for at least a second before I return it to sender.