This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 070912 - Super Spy

edited September 2007 in Everything Else
Tonight on GeekNights, Rym and Scott review Super Spy by Matt Kintz. In the news, anime industry gobledegook and DMP is going to put the labels of Japanese publishers on their manga.

Scott’s Thing - Martin Klimas Photography
Rym’s Thing - Meet the Engineer

Comments

• What I wanna know is, how does the engineer play the guitar with those huge gloves!?
  • That dude's a BAMF. The photography is incredible too.

I can't fucking WAIT for TF2 now.
  • What I wanna know is, how does the engineer play the guitar with those huge gloves!?
    If you look, you'll see that the hand he uses to finger the guitar isn't gloved.
    You should try typing with boxing gloves...
  • edited September 2007
    You should try typing with boxing gloves...
    That's a very original statement, I wonder how I'll respond....
    Post edited by Andrew on
    If you look, you'll see that the hand he uses to finger the guitar isn't gloved.
    He's still got fingers that are way to big for that fretboard...
  • I don't think TF2's visual style is trying to be realistic, though.
  • What I wanna know is, how does the engineer play the guitar with those huge gloves!?If you look, you'll see that the hand he uses to finger the guitar isn't gloved.He's still got fingers that are way to big for that fretboard...

You guys are arguing about a guy who plays gee-tar with gloves... in a video game where you jump by exploding the ground below you. :D
  • I don't think TF2's visual style is trying to be realistic, though.
    Definitely not. They've said from the start that they are going to create a game that encourages the silly things that tend to happen in FPSs.