This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Animal Crossing: City Folk (& DS Flash Card).

Comments

• Bro-tip - if you grab perfect fruits from another town, sell them in your own. If you plant them, they just come up as normal fruit.
  • Pro-bro-tip: eventually your town will pay premium for foreign perfect fruit.
  • I am AFK but the town is open for some fruit picking!
  • edited October 2014
    Coming to visit you, dude!
    Edit: Except I can't because peeps are conversatin' over there.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • My town is open.
  • Unfortunately I'm busy for the rest of today but I'm hoping to do some town hopping tomorrow if people are available.
  • My town wants peaches for big money, afk but open.
  • Peaches? I'm in like flynn.
  • I don't have peaches but I'll stop by.
  • I have peaches. Did you add me to your friend list?
  • edited October 2014
    HMTKSteve said:

I have peaches. Did you add me to your friend list?

Thought i did, give me your friend code again.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Anyone have a spare ax or two?
  • Anyone playing now?
  • edited October 2014
    I am. I'll open my town for you. I've got crap ton of different fruits and such.
    Edit: Gate Open.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I had a dream, and its address is 4700-4787-7980 if you care to visit when I am not here.

If you want to visit when I am doing deadline stuff I can open up, let me know.
  • I have some spare Axes and fertilizers if anyone's interested.
    My town gate is open.
  • Finished up the Halloween stuff and manage to get a complete Spooky and Creepy Set! I have some duplicates if anyone else was going after them.
  • Some has their clock set so that you can buy turnips today. They're buying at 601 bells. I just bought 1940 turnips at 94 bells so I stand to make 983580 bells. BUILD ALL THE PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS!
  • Remember you still need inventory space for all those bells.
  • Is anyone's town buying turnips over 94 bells? My town is down at 63 bells and I'm gonna take a wash.
  • Buying at 139 in my town.
  • Katie is in my town. Does anyone want her?
  • I can't be the only one bothered by the fact that the widescreen tvs in show 16:9 formatted programming, but a 4:3 bars and tone. And the tone is even wrong. It's like some weird quad frequency harmonic with the base tone at, like, 1051Hz! How hard is it to do a 1k tone?!
  • edited November 2014

I can't be the only one bothered by the fact that the widescreen tvs in show 16:9 formatted programming, but a 4:3 bars and tone. And the tone is even wrong. It's like some weird quad frequency harmonic with the base tone at, like, 1051Hz! How hard is it to do a 1k tone?!

I feel like this was a wrong thread scenario.
    Post edited by SuperPichu on
  • 3DS homebrew has been released to the public.
    The game needed to run the exploit is pretty hard to come by, though. Nintendo pulled the digital version from Japan right away.
  • I can't be the only one bothered by the fact that the widescreen tvs in show 16:9 formatted programming, but a 4:3 bars and tone. And the tone is even wrong. It's like some weird quad frequency harmonic with the base tone at, like, 1051Hz! How hard is it to do a 1k tone?!

I feel like this was a wrong thread scenario.
    No, no. I'm talking about the widescreen tvs in Animal Crossing New Leaf.
  • Just when I thought I succeeded at resisting the horrific Amiibo pre-order game.
  • Shit. I'm glad I don't have a NEW 3DS (nor am I interested in getting one of those NFC readers) otherwise I'd be spending money on AC Amiibos. Can Animal Crossing Amiibos fight in Smash Bros? Can we see K.K. Slider smashing his guitar over Mario's head?
  • Animal Crossing amiibos don't fight in Smash Bros, but they are adding a lot of new characters in a roundabout way: whole-body skins for the Mii Fighter create-your-own character. They just released an Isabelle skin, so you can roll your own version of that character (as well as skins for Mega Man X, Virtua Fighter, Tekken characters, etc.).