This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Running for Local office.

2»

Comments

• Dem - Richard Seeds 610 11.33%
    DICK SEEDS
    Wow. You have such a penile fixation.
  • Dem - Richard Seeds 610 11.33%
    DICK SEEDS
    Wow. You have such a penile fixation.
    Well, to be fair, so do all men. Gay, straight, bi, whatever, all guys love the dick.
  • Yea, that guy ran on our ticket but didn't do any campaigning, so his numbers are purely because of our door knocking.
  • Congrats on giving it your best shot. I know you must've heard it enough already, but I would've voted for ya. :P Are you ever gonna run for office again?
    Well, to be fair, so do all men. Gay, straight, bi, whatever, all guys love the dick.
    Yet another reason why I will never understand men.
  • Yet another reason why I will never understand men.
    It's not like we try to make it purposefully obtuse. :?
  • Yet another reason why I will never understand men.
    What can I say? We like bits. My bits, your bits, her bits, his bits. Bits are good.
  • edited November 2009
    Yet another reason why I will never understand men.
    All men = Homer Simpson. Seriously. Not hard to understand.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • edited November 2009
    All men = Homer Simpson. Seriously. Not hard to understand.
    No, they aren't! And all women are NOT HYSTERICAL AGGLEAGGLEAGGLEBLAAAAAH!
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited November 2009
    And all women are NOT HYSTERICAL AGGLEAGGLEAGGLEBLAAAAAH!
    You're right. Some of them are dead.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Were you with us in the car when we found out hysterical means, literally, "craziness induced by the womb?" Seriously. Look it up for lulz.
  • Were you with us in the car when we found out hysterical means, literally, "craziness induced by the womb?" Seriously. Look it up for lulz.
    Which is why masturbation was an effective treatment for it. That crazy-ass uterus, always making our bodies want kids...
    Well, that's it's origin, not really the meaning today.

...I mean uhhhh...yeah, you crazy women and your baby factories!
  • God, only here can we turn a I'm running for Local officies into a make fun of crazy men and women.
    Yeah, I kinda wished I never asked about that...
  • I found it hilarious, in a horrible way.
    So that's why it's called a hysterectomy. I always wondered about that medical term. Hyster>Uterus just never seemed to make any sense.