This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

STEAM Names

edited August 2009 in Video Games
if you have steam wrote them on here and ill add you or u can add me -|VooDoo|-,{DK5},[TW]Subarashi i now its long just copy and past it in

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Welcome to the forums. One of the great features here is the IDShare function, which you will see under "Front Row Crew Forum" next to Search and Account. Under this, there is a tab for Steam, among many other things. Beware, as well, because you may get flamed for creating this thread.

EDIT: You may also want to take advantage of the spellchecker at the bottom right hand corner of the text box. People will be more receptive and helpful to folks who mind their prose.
    Post edited by Σπεκωσποκ on
  • edited August 2009
    On these forums, we have alleviated the need to create threads for every single kind of username by using the ID Share, you can add your information to the list by editing your account information. You can get there by clicking on your name under the "Who's Online" sidebar. You would have to add a new field in the account information (for your Steam account, just add Steam, and be mindful about the correct capitalization of it), but it's very easy to do so.

EDIT: Beaten to the post.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • i cant spell right i have dyslexia
  • edited August 2009
    i cant spell right i have dyslexia
    Spell check is your best friend and mine as well. Dyslexia doesn't however cause you to not capitalize the first word in a sentence ^_^.

My steam account is Cremlian (gasp!)
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • have you got my invite my steam is playing up
  • First of all, if you want to be able to contact people around here via Steam, why not just join the GeekNights group? You're inviting people you've never even played a game online with.

Secondly, for a message like that, you probably should whisper it to the person it's directed at - note the box above the comment box with a label of "Whisper your comments to (optional)."
  • i cant join your steam group its invite only
  • Also, people can't respond right away when they are at work currently ^_^ (I don't have steam at work but I wish I did).
  • i now but i think my steam isent working at the moment
  • edited August 2009
    what was rong with it now?
    Post edited by maxhaworth on
    edited August 2009
    Being on probation is wickity wickity wack.
    hHave you gotten my invite? mMy steam is playing up.
    This is a forum, not your IM client. Kindly lay down your stupidity at the gates. That, or go back to Gaia or whatever sad hell hole you spawned from, there might be idiots of your intelligence there that shall accept and believe your lie about dyslexia.

We don't need another moron. Nine's enough.
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited August 2009
    omg your sad it dosent matter if you miss some caps god you need too get a life
  • how will caps at the begging of what i said make a diffience
  • how will caps at the begging of what i said make a diffience
    Did you ever read the rules thread of this forum?
    edited August 2009
    omg your sad it dosent matter if you miss some caps god you need too get a life
    Sorry, what do you mean exactly? That garbled mess of words can be read as multiple different sentences with very different meanings. Either a)
    OMG, You're sad. It doesn't matter if you miss some capital letters.
    Or b)
    OMG, you said it doesn't matter if you miss some capital letters.
    In case a, your a most likely a prepubescent child who doesn't yet understand how important proper grammar and spelling is when the only means of communication between multiple nationalities in any language, is text. In case b, you're just a pathetic liar, I never said such a thing.

Bottom line: please improve your spelling and grammar as to be more easily understood in your next post, or people would rather see you gone.
    Post edited by ... on
  • but it shoudent matter if you dont put caps on
  • eney way you rong it say be mindful of spelling and caps and things dosent say you have to be 100%
    edited August 2009
    but it shoudent matter if you dont put caps on
    eney way you rong it say be mindful of spelling and caps and things dosent say you have to be 100%
    Post edited by ... on
  • its just fags like you that just piss me off
  • edited August 2009
    spelling dont matter aslong as you can understand it dont matter

goodnight talk tomorrow
  • edited August 2009
    Hello Max and welcome to the forums.
    I will be frank as you're probably not going to be around much longer if you continue like this.

The rules for spelling exist for two main reasons:
    1) If you take the time to spell out what you're saying properly, you save many other people time and effort reading it. They, in turn, save you time by spelling their posts properly.
    2) If you don't feel what you're saying is worth spelling properly, it's probably not worth saying.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited August 2009
    how will caps at the begging of what i said make a diffience
    Can you tell the difference between these two sentences?
    Sam went out to the stables to help Jack off the horse. Sam went out to the stables to help jack off the horse.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Sam went out to the stables to help Jack off the horse. Sam went out to the stables to help jack off the horse.
    That's a great example.
  • I was waiting for Nine to interject on the matter. After the thread about being nice to the new members, I was trying my hardest to not flat out correct the kid, but the posts were really getting on my nerves. Thank you, Nine, for being every one's evil conscience. It really pays off having you around.
  • Do you not know how to touch type, or is your schedule just so tight that you don't have the time to hold shift or press those extra keys to spell the entire word?
  • Wow. Spell right and use proper capitalization and punctuation are you will be banned. End of story. Posting and being active on this forum already assumes you should know what the rules or anything like that is.

Oh here, let me explain in a way that might be a little easier to understand- hey dude you liek, need 2 lrn how to caps and shit. lawl, yourea idiot it dos make a difrance
    eney way you rong it say be mindful of spelling and caps and things dosent say you have to be 100%

Is what I looked like when I read this thread.
  • edited August 2009
    Oh the shame! can you at least change the shade of my probation banner?
    Post edited by MrRoboto on