This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Forum Flea Market

edited June 2011 in Everything Else
I figure there are probably people like me with geeky shit to sell, so why not sell/trade with each other?

I've got some extra Sega Genesis's, n64's and other consoles I'd sell. And I picked up a sealed Settlers of Catan 3rd edition on the cheap a few weeks ago that I'd sell.

Who's with me?

Comments

• I'm game. I'll build a list when I get home; I've got a ton of stuff to liquidate before I go abroad.

I'm looking for a copy of Earthbound that's not ridiculously price-gouged (eBay carts go for $100+, but the cart itself is actually fairly common, and its "rarity" is largely manufactured); if anyone reading this has one and would like $50 or a few 360 games for it, whisper me. I'm probably willing to negotiate.
  • TurboGrafx 16 with 1 controller, TurboExpress (with a touchy AC adapter port), and 8 games: Splatterhouse, Bonk's Adventure, 2 copies of Bonk's Revenge, Bloody Wolf, Dungeon Explorer, PacLand, Vigilante, Keith Courage in Alpha Zones.

Been meaning to put on the eBay, but anybody here with a love for PCEngine can get first dibs. I was thinking eBay might get me $40 for TG16, $40 for TGEx, and maybe $30 for all the games combined.
  • edited June 2011
    Broken fatty PS3. CECHG01. Has 2 LED optic drive, Blu-Ray borked but I believe IR is fine. It's yours for the price of shipping.

EDIT: Sold to Neito for the price of getting it off my hands. I might have gotten $5 over shipping on eBay for it, so meh.
    Post edited by Byron on
  • Broken fatty PS3. CECHG01. Has 2 LED optic drive, Blu-Ray borked but I believe IR is fine. It's yours for the price of shipping.
    So it won't play disc-based games but it can go on the internets and crap?
  • PS2 Slim. SCPH-75001. Has SwapMagic3 hax for disc swapping and running home brew, which does not void warranty. Also have GTA:SA and Splinter Cell. Full original box with all its cardboard and random papers. Also PS2 remote control and 1 memcard.

System is probably worth $50ish on eBay. No idea about the games.
  • TurboGrafx 16 with 1 controller, TurboExpress (with a touchy AC adapter port), and 8 games: Splatterhouse, Bonk's Adventure, 2 copies of Bonk's Revenge, Bloody Wolf, Dungeon Explorer, PacLand, Vigilante, Keith Courage in Alpha Zones.

Been meaning to put on the eBay, but anybody here with a love for PCEngine can get first dibs. I was thinking eBay might get me $40 for TG16, $40 for TGEx, and maybe $30 for all the games combined.
    I also have an old TurboGrafx 16, so I might be interested in the games you have if the price is right.
  • I was thinking eBay might get me $40 for TG16, $40 for TGEx, and maybe $30 for all the games combined.
    Is there anything you would trade for all of that?
  • Broken fatty PS3. CECHG01. Has 2 LED optic drive, Blu-Ray borked but I believe IR is fine. It's yours for the price of shipping.
    As I recall, yes. It can play DVDs and CDs, do the internets, and make sweet love to downloadable games I'm sure. I bought a replacement before real games were downloadable on PSN. I have serviced it myself as in took it apart, cleaned the optics, and rebuilt.

I should probably hook it up to nuke the HD of non-system stuff and test the system.
  • edited June 2011
    I was thinking eBay might get me $40 for TG16, $40 for TGEx, and maybe $30 for all the games combined.
    Is there anything you would trade for all of that?
    I've been working on reducing my junk footprint, besides learning that I generally despise video games. However I have become a bit addicted to various board games and the like... I also like to collect anthologies of tabletop RPG books. EDIT: not interested in TSR/WotC, 2nd was ugly, 3rd was nice but I got what I need, 3.5 was just for the $$, 4th is tabletop wargaming not roleplaying.
    Post edited by Byron on
  • if the price is right.
    All 8 are yours for $30. If you're in the US, I'll send flat-rate box and leave it at that. If outside the US, shipping charges on top.
  • However I have become a bit addicted to various board games and the like...
    Would you be interested in Settlers of Catan 3rd edition (at least I think thats the edition) ? I'm mainly interested in the Systems since I can always buy games later.
  • Would you be interested in Settlers of Catan 3rd edition (at least I think thats the edition)
    I'd be willing to trade either the TG16 or the TG express (but not both) for that as long as it is in nearly new to mint condition.
    As I recall, yes. It can play DVDs and CDs, do the internets, and make sweet love to downloadable games I'm sure. I bought a replacement before real games were downloadable on PSN. I have serviced it myself as in took it apart, cleaned the optics, and rebuilt.

I should probably hook it up to nuke the HD of non-system stuff and test the system.
    If you live near enough to go fishing in the Charles, you live close enough that we don't even need to worry about shipping.
  • I'd go for the Express. I can post a photo of the game on here if you like.
  • If you live near enough to go fishing in the Charles, you live close enough that we don't even need to worry about shipping.
    Sweet damn its yours! We can whisper the deets and be stalked by the whisper watchers.
  • edited June 2011
    Broken fatty PS3. CECHG01. Has 2 LED optic drive, Blu-Ray borked but I believe IR is fine. It's yours for the price of shipping.
    Anyone called dibs on this yet? Cause I've been looking for a PS3 to run pirate games on and they don't need to discs to do that.

EDIT: Damn you Neito! *shakes fist*
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • I'm looking to unload about 3,000 points worth of Bretonnian Warhammer Fantasy minis, as well as a smaller but significant group of 40k Orks.
  • I'd go for the Express. I can post a photo of the game on here if you like.
    Tell ya what, it's a deal if someone wants the TG16; since the games are swappable I could see a desire to have both and I'd rather not ship them separately if I can avoid it.
  • Well I want the TG16 I know that. Hmm since you don't really like video games I don't have too much you'd want. I've got an old Robotech Rpg book I picked up the other day but I doubt its too valuable.
  • I've got an old Robotech Rpg book I picked up the other day but I doubt its too valuable.
    If it was a set of books for Robotech RPG, I might be willing to bite. I know nothing of that system. Just one such book probably isn't, in the words of FMA, an equivalent exchange.
  • Pictures would really help this thread.
  • I've got an old Robotech Rpg book I picked up the other day but I doubt its too valuable.
    If it was a set of books for Robotech RPG, I might be willing to bite. I know nothing of that system. Just one such book probably isn't, in the words of FMA, an equivalent exchange.
    Oh I didn't figure but its one of the only things I thought you might be interested. Hmm well I'd buy the Turbografx too but I need to get some moneys first.

I've got a Super FC loader Famiclone unopened if anyones interested. Its not the fanciest one out there but I have another one and It works great. The only real downside is that it uses generic serial ports for controllers so you can't use regular controllers on it. Otherwise its fine. And without the adapter it comes with its just a famicom so if you just want it for that its not bad at all. I'm thinking maybe $25

Other consoles;
    n64
    sega genesis (models 1 and 2)
    Nes
    Original Gameboy

If anyone needs any extra sega or nintendo controllers, or N64 memory cards I've got plenty.
  • I'm willing to part with my near-mint copy of Twilight Struggle in return for a game that doesn't make me want to cry.
  • I'm willing to part with my near-mint copy of Twilight Struggle in return for a game that doesn't make me want to cry.
    How about Magnet? I'll trade you at Connecticon.

(Spoilers: it's basically stratego)
  • I'd like to discuss about the TG 16 further, however I have to go into work tonight. If it's still not taken by the time I get home then we need to talk.
  • I might be interested in selling board games I've barely played or no longer played, however I may just end up donating them to PAX TT.
  • Man, if only I had thought to make this thread when I was looking to dump my Sega CD. Craigslist proved rather effective.
  • Is the borked fatty PS3 still available? I've got a thing for taking consoles apart. Replacing the optical drive shouldn't be too hard.
  • I have a lot of shit to get rid of.
  • I have a lot of shit to get rid of.
    Earthbound?