This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• I might not like a lot of his policies, but dammit I really like Barrack Obama.
  • edited April 2013
    That being said, I suspect that the "1 (exactly)" is wrong for various reasons, statistically speaking.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I feel like the number for Kleenex is a bit low. Also they don't have a number for those in condoms.
  • Pillowcase? Really?
  • Pillowcase? Really?
    Yeeeah. No condom, no articles of clothing, but... a fucking pillowcase? Who does that? Have I missed out on something?
  • Pillowcase? Really?
    Yeeeah. No condom, no articles of clothing, but... a fucking pillowcase? Who does that? Have I missed out on something?
    Japan and their daimakura.
  • edited April 2013
    That being said, I suspect that the "1 (exactly)" is wrong for various reasons, statistically speaking.
    Please explain. Or are you implying some sort of cross contamination from playing on parental bed and such things?

Post edited by HMTKSteve on
  • I am an identical twin. Who got the sperm?
    Your mom.
  • Is that even legal?
  • No idea. I bought one because I need more Ghibli shirts.
  • Is that even legal?
    There's a lega grey-area for parody. That's how all the geek chic mashup shirts online are allowed to exist.
  • My room, it exploded!

• I too am dealing with room explosion at the moment.
  • edited April 2013

and to properly contribute

Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • Your last image is from Jed Henry. It's part of his Ukiyo-e Heroes. I have that one, along with Mario Kart, Pokemon 4, Kirby, and Zelda with Epona.
    Much like interns with Glocks, you have to share one.
  • So, somebody posted a set of achievements to /r/vinyl, and this one stood out to me:
    This is notable? In a day and age when there are more genres than seems possible, are people really this close minded, or am I freaking out over nothing again?
  • People are that closed minded, and you are freaking out over nothing.
  • I have records from Disco, 80's pop, House, Classical, Jazz, Soundtracks, Rap, Holiday, and a genre I call "Internet". Looks like I'm good.
  • edited April 2013
    If I go into iTunes and click forward to five randomized tracks, I get Rock (Interpol), Soundtrack (Superbrothers: Swords & Sorcery LP), Rock (Leningrad Cowboys), Electronica (The Avalanches), and Rap (Mos Def). It takes me exactly six clicks to get five different genres (The last genre being Opera).
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • The soundtrack for my podcast tonight included Fitz and the Tantrums (R&B), Mother Mother (Alt Rock), Ministry (Industrial cover songs), Anamanaguchi (Chiptunes), and Lexicon, plus some random metal, a few Beatles songs and some Micheal Jackson.
  • The Achievement wouldn't be appropriate if it were an actual achievement to meet its criteria. Don't you know how cheevos work?
  • edited April 2013
    If I go into iTunes and click forward to five randomized tracks, I get Rock (Interpol), Soundtrack (Superbrothers: Swords & Sorcery LP), Rock (Leningrad Cowboys), Electronica (The Avalanches), and Rap (Mos Def). It takes me exactly six clicks to get five different genres (The last genre being Opera).
    Sorry, that achievement is for vinyl records, not iTunes. ;-)
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Oh. I guess I need to go download some vinyls.
  • Oh. I guess I need to go download some vinyls.
    Go for it.