This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Switching from PSP to DS: Your experiences (if any)

edited September 2006 in Video Games
I really have an urge to trade my eighteen-month-old PSP for a DS Lite, as the games for the PSP (past, present and future) have not convinced me that my April 2005 purchase was a smart one. The only thing I keep it for now is for the RSS capabilities, which I've finally grown tired of, because I have iTunes downloaded on my Dell at work and my Compaq at home. I found that sitting still listening to podcasts on a long (one hour and fifty minutes) commute is not my idea of fun, as I would rather be playing a game. The games for the PSP are nothing but long-loading PS2 ports, and many of the RPGS for the system have been done to death game play-wise for the Sega Saturn/PlayStation.

Are there any other Geeknights listeners who have made the switch from PSP to DS Lite and have you had any remorse?
Please list your experiences as I may switch this weekend.

Comments

• RymRym
    edited September 2006
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Oops, missed that. Once again I'm on lunch and didn't have time to check thoroughly. Can you please delete this discussion?
  • edited October 2006
    Hmm, I remember not too long ago, from my habits of playing ACWW on DS, I run alot in ACWW, so when I started to play my PSP a few days ago I started pressing the circle button a large amount of times. Just a random thought.
    Post edited by Apreche on