This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 070220 - GameKatsu

RymRym
edited February 2007 in Conventions

Tonight on GeekNights, having somewhat recovered from Katsucon 13, we talk a bit about the videogaming at the con. Stay tuned tomorrow for our full con coverage! In the news, Nintendo doesn't outright deny the possibility of future Japanese game releases on the American Wii Virtual Console, and a Phoenix Wright contest exists.

Scott's Thing - Machi
Rym's Thing - Super Mario Ball Z

Comments

• Holy crap, that Super Mario Ball Z thing is cool! XD
  • Hey you guys were fantastic and I really enjoyed having you at the convention! I'm glad you guys had a good time, we all worked really hard and at the end of the day the appreciation of a cool group of guys like the front row crew is why we do it. I'm already working on improving next year, my main goal (besides fixing what was broken and tweaking the layout a bit) is to make the panel programming a little more...robust. DS Pictionary and the Match Game went over really well, and we have some CRAZY live gaming ideas that we'd like to do and now know as a result of this year that we can do them. I don't want to go into a lot of detail till we get everything done, but if you guys like how I revamped the video game and tabletop gaming areas, you'll like the new live gaming stuff =)

Oh btw, yeah that card game room smelled awwwwfulll lol Already on the Inventory list for 08: Spray Deodorant.

Hope to see you next year,

(a very exhausted)
    Aaron Righter
    Department Head of Gaming
    Katsucon Entertainment
  • Scott mentioned Serato. I use that when I DJ.

GO BUY IT!!!! ^_^
  • The match game was possibly the best con event I've ever been to.
    If you do another Rampart tournament next year I'll try to get my brother to enter. I suck at that game but he's quite good at it.
  • Hey we saw you at Katsucon! We were the small group of peoples dressed in Phoenix Wright cosplay who were too terrified to do an interview ;_; (We're very sorry and we totally regret it ;_;!) Anyway, just wanted to drop by, listen to some of your podcasts, and apologize for being such cowards. We're glad to have discovered you guys!
  • Hey we saw you at Katsucon! We were the small group of peoples dressed in Phoenix Wright cosplay who were too terrified to do an interview ;_; (We're very sorry and we totally regret it ;_;!) Anyway, just wanted to drop by, listen to some of your podcasts, and apologize for being such cowards. We're glad to have discovered you guys!
    I remember you peoples!
  • I was using that clicker thing I got from you guys to count all the Phoenix Wright cosplayers I saw. I think I got 3 or 4.
  • So, I know hit my head for not going to Katsucon, but my final question, on the video game room. Did they had the latest Saint Seiya Hades video game? After all, it is an anime convention.