This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Interesting Thing About House Of The Dead 4

edited August 2006 in Video Games
After listening to yesterday's episode about video games, and Rym and Scott mentioning House Of The Dead 4 I just remembered something I noticed about the game. Besides the fact that yes, the game is very easy, but still fun, the female character of the game seems to be designed after Dojima from Witch Hunter Robin. She not only has the same "don't give a fuck about anything" kind of attitude, she gloats when she has nothing to gloat about, wears the same style of outfit, and has the same hair style. I'm thinking that would be great fan fiction material. Dojima gets transfered from the STNJ to another organization, and then gets caught up in the events of House of the Dead 4.

Just thought it would be interesting to bring up :)

Comments

• I actually played the game Sunday, what surprised me about her was mostly that she is the 1st player character. When was the last time a girl was the lead character in a shooting game like that?

Unfortunately I had difficulty playing the game since the shotgun reload would jam or not sense it on the gun I used. Probably too much abuse or something.
  • Lisa from House of the Dead III was the first player character there.

And seeing how all the boss of the HotD games are named after the Major Arcana cards, we might see only one more game in the series.