This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Sitacon - differing opinions

edited October 2006 in Anime
I just listened to the Weekly Anime Review podcast recap of Sitacon. Were you games at the same convention? Talk about a different perspective! They did have fun, though.

You guys didn't mention that you had a 10% chance of winning a t-shirt on Friday night!

Why did Rym get the cheap seat for the big podcast panel?

Comments

• Heh.. I was setting the levels to record it. The audience wasn't even in the room yet at that point. I was sitting dead center during the actual panel. ^_~

Speaking of which, I still have to get that audio out to the other podcasts so they can use it...
  • I listened to their show. Their opinion didn't sound that much different from ours.
  • edited October 2006
    I listened to their show. Their opinion didn't sound that much different from ours.
    I thought the final analysis was pretty much the same. The major difference for me was the tone. Granted, the host of WAR is a pretty mellow guy to begin with. Nonetheless, he made it seem like Friday night was pretty much useless, and that the podcasters were stuck in the "artists" room for the majority of the convention. It's hard to explain, but their podcast didn't really inspire me to go - even though they had fun. Maybe most of what they said was fun was because they were podcasters, and would not apply to a regular attendee.

I didn't know what Hentai was until I listened to their podcast - and it's something that has never interested me. Nonetheless, the Happy House of Hentai panel sounded like it was a blast.
    Post edited by Kilarney on