This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Something that Rym and Scott could use as of now

edited February 2006 in Video Games
http://gba.gamespy.com/nintendo-ds/cooking-mama/

A DS game that teachs you how to cook. It even has cute and friendly graphics. Though its only in japanese...

Comments

• great idea and how bout a ds game on cleaning the dishssss????????????????/
  • edited April 2006
    Wow... These games are getting even less creative and yet even more origonal than ever. Maybe they'll make a game that teaches you how to make and play Pogs in any difficult envirement from streets to weightless space shuttles.
    Post edited by Kamiccolo on
  • OMG POGS!
  • haha i had a freakin holographic "slammer" hahah it was amazing
  • I can't believe I actually bought pogs when I was a kid. Goddamn.
  • You bought pogs?!!?

• Yeah! I made all of mine!
  • I don't believe the pog thing caught on down here, but we had Tazos, whose natural habitat was the potato chip bag. What worthless pieces of plastic they were. When I think of all the plastic trees that had to be cut down to make those things, I weep a little.
  • To be serious, you guys need more arguing in your podcasts. Haven't you noticed that more people download your shows when you guys bitch about stuff. Not that you guys don't have that already. You guys have had some very enjoyable shows where you guys have talked about government policies and why certain games suck or don't suck. One of you will disagree with the other, and then there's this huge explosion. Keep doing that. Every time, I can't stop laughing.
  • Well, the two main reasons why I like you guy's show is because you're funny and you argue a lot, so that may work...