This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokémon Sun and Moon

18910111214»

Comments

• Churba said:

Dazzle369 said:

Anyone know, is it possible to catch two Nihilego?

It doesn't seem so, but the language isn't clear on the point anywhere reliable that I can find information.
    Thanks, yeh it isn't clear. I will take it that you can only catch one, but the are two locations/ opportunities to catch one.
  • Dazzle369 said:

Churba said:

Dazzle369 said:

Anyone know, is it possible to catch two Nihilego?

It doesn't seem so, but the language isn't clear on the point anywhere reliable that I can find information.
    Thanks, yeh it isn't clear. I will take it that you can only catch one, but the are two locations/ opportunities to catch one.
    Apparently, some of the other ultras you can def catch multiples of.
  • Yes, the ultras have locations where they have been seen (where you can catch them) and also a number of specimens. Each mission to catch a specific type of ultra, you will be told where and how many. You might as well pick one location and look for all of the specimens there. There's no reason to go to more than one place.

You can only catch one type at a time, and you have to catch all the specimens of that one kind before you can go on to the next one. Pretty sure the first (Nihilego) and last one are only one specimen, though, so yeah... just one.