This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FireFox 2.0

edited October 2006 in Everything Else
Who has picked it up yet? What do you guys think?

Comments

• I've been using it for over a week now. Way better than the older Firefox. Whenever they announce a newer version of Firefox I can never imagine what new features they could possibly add. Surely, any new feature will be something I don't care about and will never use. Yet, in this new Firefox 2 there are many features that are awesome. The most important feature is the way Firefox 2 handles RSS Feeds. Finally, users will never end up looking at a bunch of XML. Thank you Mozilla.
  • I got it just now. I haven't experimented much with RSS, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. It's a lot easier to install extensions and the skin is a bit nicer.
  • I'm using the beta. I've been using it for weeks, and I know it's the beta. I know the final version hasn't been released yet, and I'm fine with that. When the final version comes out, my Firefox will update itself automatically. Even though this isn't the real deal, it still works just fine. In fact, it works better than Firefox 1.5.
  • I'd download it but I am close to my download limit, I am determined not to go over it for ONE month.
  • I'd download it but I am close to my download limit, I am determined not to go over it for ONE month.
    What, are you fasting data gluttony? XD
  • OMG! IT'S OUT OF BETA!

YES!!!!!

It's available on the Mozilla homepage. Yep.
  • Only 5.6 mb. Makes IE7 look like complete bloatware.