This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

If Donald Trump Wins...

2»

Comments

• You guys know people are going to blame this on choosing Clinton as the Democratic candidate. Because the way to combat sexism EFFECTIVELY is obviously to avoid even proposing female candidates in any meaningful way so they can't get defeated.
  • I would consider New Zealand over Australia. Its like Australia with less animals and climate that tries to kill you.
  • I would consider New Zealand over Australia. Its like Australia with less animals and climate that tries to kill you.

They don't have enough room for all of us.
  • Gonna start putting out applications in NB, maybe I'll move in with grandpa for a little while, brush up on my french.
  • So realistically, how late do I have to stay up to know who wins?
  • Oh, Canada?

New Brunswick. Where I'm originally from, only bilingual province. Grand father still up there.
  • I'm pretty sure the majority of you are joking but can't be 100% sure.

Anyhow, only the supposed "best" city in the world makes the worst leader of recent decades.

At least this will be fun for journalists (assuming they don't get sent to the camps or imprisoned / killed based on your state).

I would consider New Zealand over Australia. Its like Australia with less animals and climate that tries to kill you.

New Zealand's climate will kill you faster.
  • sK0pe said:

I would consider New Zealand over Australia. Its like Australia with less animals and climate that tries to kill you.

New Zealand's climate will kill you faster.
    I wasn't counting Mount Doom.

• Ikatono said:

So realistically, how late do I have to stay up to know who wins?

Trump has PA. You can try sleeping now.
  • guys let me know when it's safe to be sober again
  • Ikatono said:

guys let me know when it's safe to be sober again

November 9th, 2020 or 2024
  • The reality of a Trump presidency, GOP controlled Senate and House for at least 2 years, and at least one Trump pick on the Supreme Court leaves me in such fear that I cannot describe it.
  • edited November 2016
    It's time to colonise Mars guys.

Please don't invite Cohagen.
    Post edited by Dazzle369 on
  • Andrew said:

I stay and fight fascism at home.

has a nice ring to it, doesn't it
  • Dazzle369 said:

It's time to colonise Mars guys.

Please don't invite Cohagen.

Give these people aaaaaaaaairh.
  • Wasn't there a documentary recently about the first guy to colonize Mars? Grew potatoes? Maybe we can chill at his place.

So, just for the sake of argument, if I were to flee to Canadia, dont they require you to prove you can get a job doing something useful to get citizenship?
  • No idea, and the immigration website is down. Maybe I could join their ops team.