This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FlammingGeek 2.0?

edited October 2006 in Everything Else
A user registered under the name FlammingGeek 2.0 two days ago. Is that you flamminggeek or is it someone else?

Comments

• its me hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
  • Well shit...
  • My thread was first btw. Are you for serious this time around or are Scrym going to be pulling out the banhammer again?
  • no this is me and im coming back and if u ban me 3.0 and 4.0 and so on
  • You bastard.
  • Rym you make me lawl.
  • He just came back as 3.0.
  • He is not the original one.
  • Are we under attack?
  • Maybe Scrym should allow us to use the banhammer on users with "flamming" in their name!
  • The forum shows anyone who is "online," including "applicants." He can't actually post, and if he doesn't get bored soon enough, we'll just ban his IP block.

I only approved the name due to it being a different IP address from before. There is no coming back from a banning here.
  • You see, my theory was correct.
  • The forum shows anyone who is "online," including "applicants." He can't actually post, and if he doesn't get bored soon enough, we'll just ban his IP block.

I only approved the name due to it being a different IP address from before. There is no coming back from a banning here.
    GENIUS!

Well, I am just a little bit disappointed, as I would LOVE to take part in a war of us VS. ol' flamming on the forums.

GENIUS!

Well, I am just a little bit disappointed, as I would LOVE to take part in a war of us VS. ol' flamming on the forums.
    If you would have been in gaia online a few months back you would had a chaotic fight against 4chan, even thought they stopped spamming they are still making a large number of accounts.