This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I need help with P2P

edited October 2006 in Everything Else
So Torchwood is out and I am trilled. however, I can get to download it my Bearshare P2P keeps telling me that:
UPnP. Mapping'TCp tracker Port (TCP/6969)' failed .
Then I read that it might be a problem with my new router a Lynksys WRTSL54GS. This sucks because it is not letting me download bascally anything .
How can I fix it guys?

Comments

• You need to set up your router to forward that port to your computer. Check out www.portforward.com.

Two episodes of Torchwood have been released. I saw the first one. I think it will be a great series. They had to spend some time setting up the story in the first episode, which is understandable. It's also quite a bit darker than Doctor Who. It's geared towards an adult audience.
  • There are 2 eps of Torchwood out?
  • edited October 2006
    Thank you so much.

I am really looking forward to watching Torchwood and the holiday special :D "Runaway Bride" It's gonna be fantastic !
    Post edited by MrPeriod on
  • Yup. There were two episodes that aired on the premiere night.
  • edited October 2006
    Another problem, I do not want to be annoying (I already tried to look for the solution myself, but I was not able to do anything.) Basically when I open the program (bearshare) nothing is downloading, not even uploading. I only see a list of my number of uploads that I am doing but not their names. What would be the problem? I will appreciate any guide.

By the way, I finished the 2nd episode today, and it was awesome. I think it is gonna get better. Does anyone knows how many episodes those this season is gonna have?
    Post edited by MrPeriod on
  • edited November 2006
    There will be 13 episodes for the first season of Torchwood (list is here), just like the seasons of the new Doctor Who.
    Post edited by EsonLinji on
  • edited November 2006
    Thanks, I will look forward to watching them. Finally, my P2P program is working. It seems that every time that my brother's computer is on I can't use P2P programs. That is the revenge of the brother that does not like anime.
    Post edited by Apreche on