This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Would you migrate?

edited October 2006 in Everything Else
I am doing this for a Project and for myself because I'm really interested. So in Germany lots of people want to migrate (including myself). Now I thought it would be interesting to see how many people would want to migrate from the US.
I put GeekNights on my Site about this (www.elrgermany.de/migrate/) as a Sponsor and I hope that's OK with you Rym and Scott. If not I'll take it down imidiatly. Lets get to the 2 Polls now:
Would you migrate?
Yes
No

Free polls from Pollhost.com
Where would you migrate to?
Canada
Australia/ New Zealand
Asia
Africa
Europe
South America

Free polls from Pollhost.com
If you have any questions I'll happily answer them. Thanks in advance!

Edit: the German site is www.elrgermany.de/auswandern or www.auswandern24.de.vu

Comments

• I'd migrate if I had a good reason. Probably not get get rid of my citizenship. Most definitely to a country that primarily speaks English. So Canada, Australia or New Zealand are on the top of my list along with the UK and Norwegian countries.
  • OK, thanks for your Vote!
  • Actually I plan on becoming an international businessman hopefully with a firm that deals with Japan or a Japanese firm that deals with america, either way I would have to spend alot of time in Japan. But I wouldn't get rid of my citizenship.
  • Canada for the hockeys!
  • I would not migrate but I'd probably live in other places for a while. I'm looking at doing a masters in the US if I manage to pass my undergrad and honours, but I wouldn't leave forever.
  • Thanks, now the rest ;)
  • I'd migrate for work, if it was well paid and the place was okay. With the water restrictions in Australia at the moment it would be nice to go somewhere where I can have a proper shower, grr! I'm going with Europe since I have an English passport and an English speaking country is almost compulsory (though maybe Chinese would be okay too... Hm).
  • No one else want to migrate ? ;)