This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Post fun animation

edited October 2006 in Everything Else
I just thought that we could use fun. So post awesome animation here.

Overdrive

Comments

• This could have been posted on many threads on this forum, but since it is animated:

Trailer to the psychedelic, geeky horror movie We Are the Strange!
  • edited January 2008
    This thread needs more stuff! We need to post shorts and fun animations, and spread the cartoon loooooove. I time way too much time looking at short films (One Rat Short was my favorite that I found lately) and I am wondering what else you guys want to show.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited January 2008
    I've posted this once before, but it's so good I'm going to post it again:

Post edited by HungryJoe on

• It's really sad. I didn't figure it out to the very end, but my friend figured it out really fast. Prepare to cry/feel extremely bad...

• It's really sad. I didn't figure it out to the very end, but my friend figured it out really fast. Prepare to cry/feel extremely bad...
    I laughed at the end?
  • I just have to show this. Radio Gosha's Less Than Three. It's just catchy and energetic.
  • Since someone else already posted an AMV:
  • My friend Alex did this in class. I'm also a sucker for cute things like this.

Since AMV's are acceptable:

How about movies?
  • At that second video that you put up, Viga: what movie is it from? It's damned adorable, and I like how they can't actually sing. =3 Adds such an innocence.
    edited January 2008
    At that second video that you put up, Viga: what movie is it from? It's damned adorable, and I like how they can't actually sing. =3 Adds such an innocence.
    An American Tail. I wonder why "Gulliver" was in my head. There are 4 movies. Never seen them, but yeeh, they're cute.

@ Viga, which anime is being used in that AMV?Ah, nvm. Thought it was only from one anime n_n;; Hadn't watched it through. Nice AMV o.o. *can only name 16 anime from it x-X*
    Post edited by ... on
  • More than me, Nineless. and Thanks for telling me. I knew it looked familiar.
  • Anthony put his senior thesis film on YouTube!