This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Final Thoughts/Spoilers Episodes

2»

Comments

• Eva won the first vote, and we'll be doing it as soon as we get a chance.  So far, Trigun is next, though you can all vote to change that. ^_~
  • edited August 2007
    I'm conflicted. I'd say both Death Note and Eva.

EDIT: Didn't read the comments, only saw Rym's post after I saved -_-
    Post edited by Lusankya on
  • Trigun, Eva, Utena (*MUST FINISH*)
  • I'm still waiting for Eva.
  • edited September 2007
    Would love a full on CoyBoy Bebop Final Thoughts. I'm sure most of us have already seen all 26 episodes +movie at this point.
    Post edited by Tasel on
  • Would love a full on CoyBoy Bebop Final Thoughts. I'm sure most of us have already seen all 26 episodes +movie at this point.
    I agree, Cowboy Bebop would be awesome, along with the other animes, however I remember you guys said that to do a proper final thoughts, you have to rewatch the series again. I'm not expecting Scrym to be rewatching all these series consecutively anytime soon. But, I finally got my boyfriend to watch Bebop, and he's liking it. ^_^ M'whahaha! My evil plot to get him into anime is working.
  • I'm waiting on Eva too to find out WHY I should like it... The more I think about that show, the more I think it's absolutely retarded.
  • You know what I would REALLY want to hear your final thoughts on? Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. It's not an anime, I know, but I'd certainly like to hear you discuss what characters you liked the most, what cases were your favorites... things like that. Naturally this would need to wait until Trials and Tribulations is released so you could discuss the trilogy as a whole.

Um, in terms of what's on this list... I'm going to go with Trigun, but that may be because of those on the list that's the only one I've actually watched.
  • Eva and Champloo! Ftw.
  • How about final thoughts on a manga or comic series?
  • Watchmen.
    Second! I'm reading the greatness that is that!
  • Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
  • Watchmen.
    Second! I'm reading the greatness that is that!
    Thirding this one.
  • Also, Bone.
  • Also, Death Note.
    Bone, noooooo! I just finished Volume One after 10 years of interest.
  • Also, Death Note.
    Bone, noooooo! I just finished Volume One after 10 years of interest.
    Get the single volume edition. It's about 40 dollars, and is in black and white, but it's worth it. The colored volumes aren't finished yet.
  • I think death note with spoilers
  • For me at least, spoilers don't spoil a show, book, movie, videogame, or otherwise. The ending is important but its all about the journey and content, as cliche as that may sound.

The only type of entertainment that the enjoyment could be slightly harmed by knowing the ending would be something where everything happens in the end, like The Royal Tenenbaums.
  • I think you should defiantly do Death Note. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that. :)
  • I think you should defiantly do Death Note. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that. :)
    1-7, awesome. 8-12, gay. They've covered that in previous episodes.
  • I'm fine with any of the above, as long as you actually do it.
  • I'd also like a FLCL episode.
  • Samurai Champloo since it's the only thing on that poll that I've finished...