This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Firefly returns!.... as an MMO?!

edited December 2006 in Video Games
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72263-0.html?tw=wn_index_1

This will either be really awesome or Star Wars Galaxies all over again.

Comments

• That is shiny
  • edited December 2006
    "'We want to find someone who wants to do something unique and fun and interesting, not just a re-skin of [...] Star Wars Galaxies,' Bridges says."

There you go, Kiey. That's not what they want. Let's pray something interesting comes out of this.
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • edited December 2006
    *Explodes!*

I sure hope it's good. But we all know I'll play it regardless........

*does the Dance of Joy*

How the heck are they going to pull this off properly..... (would have perfered a RPG or something instead)
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • That will be the Big Damn Game in the 'verse
    I wanna be a Browncoat and have my very own spaceship:
    I will call it Emerald and it will be Dragonfly or whatever Kayle recommends :P
  • Hooray. Now all the Firefly nutjobs will sit down quietly, and they'll never bother the rest of us ever again.
  • Hooray. Now all the Firefly nutjobs will sit down quietly, and they'll never bother the rest of us ever again.
    *sigh* But you won't have any friends then Scott....
    Gorram joo bah jeh Alliance woo ming shao jwu. Bai tuo, uhn jin yee dien.
    Gorramjoo bah jehAlliancewoo ming shao jwu.Bai tuo, uhn jin yee dien.
    Loling uncontrollably.
    Does anybody else have a totally hetero man-crush on Jayne? That guy is so rutting funny. My favorite ep was "Jaynetown."
  • edited December 2006

How the heck are they going to pull this off properly..... (would have perfered a RPG or something instead)
    There is one. ^^ Been out for awhile...Margaret Weis and Tracey Hickman worked on it.

Serenity Role-Playing Game
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Does anybody else have a totally hetero man-crush on Jayne?
    Jason's away message says "I'll be in my bunk."
  • I tend to get sick of mmogs very quickly, but I can't wait to get some Browncoats together, grab a ship and start a life of crime! :D