This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Old TRS-80 Game

edited December 2006 in Video Games
Does anyone remember a TRS-80 CoCo game called "Snake"? It was a lot like all the other snake games, but always had more than one apple on the board. I haven't seen it on CoCo emulator pages.

Comments

• Does anyone remember a TRS-80 CoCo game called "Snake"? It was a lot like all the other snake games, but always had more than one apple on the board. I haven't seen it on CoCo emulator pages.
    I remember the TRS-80 CoCo because I know a guy who has one, in the box, unopened. However, I have never used one. The best snake game is clearly the one in the Microsoft Entertainment Pack.
  • Okaaaaay . . . hoping not to sound too stupid . . . How do I get the Microsoft Entertainment Pack?
  • edited December 2006
    I don't know of either of those, but if you are looking to play a good snake game you can try these.

Life-like Snake
    Snake using pop-ups (Don't worry, its safe)
    Snake with multiple apples

Also, you seem hesitant about asking questions about computer/tech stuff, don't be. ^_^ The GN forum members are really helpful and welcoming. It's nice to have you here!
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited December 2006
    That pop-up snake is ingenious. It gives a good reason to use IE.

-Edit- It should be TotD! Unless it's really old and I just didn't know about it =P
    Post edited by Sail on
  • -Edit- It should be TotD! Unless it's really old and I just didn't know about it =P
    Yes...it should be... -_-