This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Send me your SPAM!

edited December 2006 in Everything Else
Hey kids! Ever wanted to collect spam? Well, I do! So try to get as much spam to this email address as possible!

stackospam@gmail.com

Here are some suggestions:
-Submit the address to spammy websites!
-Post it in bottom-of-the-internet forums! (4Chan for the braver of you!)
-Forward your spam to it!

What am I going to do with this incredible mass of spam? I have no idea. Post your ideas, get spam to this address, and fan my flames of boredom!

Comments

• wtfbbqmate?
  • Don't ask questions, just submit to the inferno!
  • I'll try to get ya some penis pill spam.
  • While this was one of the stupidest ideas I've ever had, someone topped me ten-fold.
  • Why would he pay for the paper? Fuck, I hate people.
  • Why would he pay for the paper? Fuck, I hate people.
    I think we should just do away with people, once and for all.
  • edited January 2008
    (Post deleted by user)
    Post edited by whatever on
  • Back when faxes used a roll of special paper we used to get back at the junk faxers by taking a long sheet of black paper and making it into a loop. We wold then fax this perpetual black loop back to the junk faxer.
  • Back when faxes used a roll of special paper we used to get back at the junk faxers by taking a long sheet of black paper and making it into a loop. We wold then fax this perpetual black loop back to the junk faxer.
    OMG that's awesome hahaha I can just imagine the junk faxers face "NO... STOP... AHHHHHH!!!1!11!!oneone!!" ^_^
    Oldest trick in the book.
    Oldest trick in the book.
    You may have read the book, but I wrote some of those pages.
  • I'll be sure to send you some funny spam.