This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Donkey Kong Rap!!!

edited January 2007 in Video Games
What the hell is this? This is a HORRIBLE rap from Donkey Kong 64 for the Nintendo 64. Wow. After watching this video, I was completely dumbfounded.

The Donkey Kong Rap Link

Comments

• You never played DK64? It's a pretty good game. However, the replay value is nonexistent and the multiplayer is mediocre. If it shows up on the Virtual Console, I recommend buying it.
  • The DK Rap was also in Super Smash Bros. Melee when you played the DK level. It was one reason to never play that map.
  • The DK Rap was also in Super Smash Bros. Melee when you played the DK level. It was one reason to never play that map.
    You are correct sir. The map is awesome, but not as good as the DK map in the original Smash Bros.
  • edited January 2007
    Heh, I remember when my friends and I used to play that level, we would all sing along while button smashing =P
    You never played DK64? It's a pretty good game. However, the replay value is nonexistent and the multiplayer is mediocre. If it shows up on the Virtual Console, I recommend buying it.
    Yeah, I second that.
    Post edited by Sail on
    You are correct sir. The map is awesome, but not as good as the DK map in the original Smash Bros.
    If anything, that game needs to be VC'ed.