This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anime on iTunes

edited January 2007 in Anime
I was looking on iTunes for a good show to watch and I found The Animatrix which I guessed is anime so I bought it. The show sucked but I think that it would be cool if iTunes got anime.

Comments

• The Animatrix is on iTunes? All of it or just one part?
  • They've got the whole thing for 9.99. I didn't even know it was there.

But anyway...

Someone from some company, I think it was Funimation, said they were talking with iTunes to get anime into the music store. But, ya know, I think it was the same situation as when Reggie said they were trying to get Goldeneye on the virtual console. It can't hurt a company to say something like that.

And besides, do you really want dubbed, DRMed, and overpriced anime for download?
  • I admit to paying for a few episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender from iTunes.

Never again! Animation does not look so good when it is modified for iPods... Too many jagged lines.

I did purchase one of the old Star Trek shows "Space Seed" just to see how it would look and it looks great!

• I did purchase one of the old Star Trek shows "Space Seed" just to see how it would look and it looks great!
    Now I’m glad I only have a nano. If I could watch Star Trek on my iPod I would never read a book again.