This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WiiGlove

edited January 2007 in Everything Else
Are you an idiot? Has the media frightened you into thinking the Wii could kill or injure your child? Do you think you look too cool while you play your Wii?

Then here is the solution for you...

The Wii skid proof glove!

Not only does it prevent slippage, but it also makes you look like a complete toolbox!

Only AUD12.99, plus $3 postage!!!

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Good God. How much other crap will people license as Wii accessories? I shudder to think about it. If you're smart, you will put that wrist strap on.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • I never use the wrist strap. I'm confident in my ability to maintain my grip on a small, light piece of plastic. ^_~
  • I never use the wrist strap. I'm confident in my ability to maintain my grip on a small, light piece of plastic. ^_~
    I don't use it either, and I thought that most people had this ability...Until I saw my friend play bowling ^_^;
  • I use it, but that's because I can, on occasion, get passionate. That, and my hands can get sweaty. If you think bowling's bad, try tennis. The Wiimote would have flown from my hand during one tennis match were it not for said strap.
  • I use it. In the beginning it was because the machine told me to. Now it just feels natural to wear it. Also I have friends who are totally the sort of people who would trow the wiimote at the machine and I can tell them to wear it if I wear it.

Mainly I just use it because its just part of the game. Turn on TV, push AV button, find Wiimote amongst other crap in my room, put strap on, turn on Wii. Its just the way I do it.