This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Mario Party!

edited January 2007 in Everything Else
I recall, on a recent podcast, talk about 8 player Warioware?

Mario Party 7 has 8 player mode and it is "different" to say the least. Two players share a controller.

I have Mario Party 6 and I enjoy it. I have also played Mario Party 7 and it is just as fun!

What I am wondering is if Nintendo has any plans for a Mario Party DS with ... On Line Play!!! That would be awesome of you could play multi-player on-line with the DS. Heck, multi-player WiFi on the Wii would be cool too!

Since I do not yet own a Wii I need to ask a few questions. Can you play Wii Sports multi-player with only one wii-mote? Is there a built in limit to how many wiimotes can be used with a Wii? Are there any multi-player Wii games that allow for Internet play?

Now for some Mario Party questions:

1) How many turns do you often play?
2) Ever use the handicap feature?
3) Which version of Mario Party do you consider the best and why?

Comments

• It was actually 12 player Warioware on one Wiimote =)

It's probably only a matter of time before a Mario Party DS. There was Mario Party E-Reader(which I own), after all!
    Since I do not yet own a Wii I need to ask a few questions. Can you play Wii Sports multi-player with only one wii-mote? Is there a built in limit to how many wiimotes can be used with a Wii? Are there any multi-player Wii games that allow for Internet play?
    No, but possibly bowling but I'm not sure. Yes, four lights for each player on the Wiimote, but that could change in the future even though more likely not. Not yet.
    1) How many turns do you often play?
    2) Ever use the handicap feature?
    3) Which version of Mario Party do you consider the best and why?
    1)I usually play the max number or the smallest number.
    2)No, that's wussies.
    3)Mario Party 3. I haven't really liked the Gamecube Mario Partys. I think 3 had the best games.