This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Wii Play

edited January 2007 in Everything Else
Any of the European/Australian members of the forums care to share their opinions on Wii-Play?

I plan on getting it when it comes out but I'd still like to hear about it.

Also, has anyone seen a deal better then $49.99 for this game?

Comments

• $49.99! For the one with the controller? That's a great price.
  • edited January 2007
    Wii Play is fun for the first 30 mins and then you want the 10$ back. Every single game is done through pointing and that gets real annoying...
    Post edited by kiwi_bird on
  • I was going to pre-order this game through Amazon after Scott told me how great they are... Then I went to Amazon!!!
  • I was going to pre-order this game through Amazon after Scott told me how great they are... Then I went toAmazon!!!
    You have to remember. Other people and stores sell things on Amazon besides Amazon itself. You will notice that all those copies are being sold by other game stores on Amazon's site. Make sure when you buy a game or something that Amazon is actually the company selling it to you and not just providing a storefront on the web.
  • I've been hearing rumors that the game is already sold out! Even walmart.com removed it from their on line store! I wonder if I can get it from some nintendo online presence?
  • I've been hearing rumors that the game is already sold out! Even walmart.com removed it from their on line store! I wonder if I can get it from some nintendo online presence?
    The official nintendo.com online store usually only sells accessories and things. It is very useful for getting new batter covers, GBA screens, etc. They very rarely sell games. The only game I ever remember them selling was Electroplankton.
  • Yeah, I usually preorder all my Pokemon games through pokemoncenter.com but, I don't think they do other Wii games...