This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Death note fans...Something big is coming our way!

edited February 2007 in Everything Else
There's a Death Note DS game being released on japan.

Comments

• Yeah, I just saw this on Digg. I give it only a 15% chance of making it to the states.
  • True, which sucks as much as the let down of mother 3.
  • It seems such an organic decision, I must say. Perhaps all note-writing dramas will someday find a home on the DS... One can only hope
  • The good thing about the DS is it has no region codes, so you can buy them from overseas. Of course Death Note might be in Japanese which means playing it might be hard.
  • I would honestly pay for it if I could read Kanji.
    But Kanji is a bitch to learn, not that I tried, but my friend has just finished a Diploma of Language in Japanese and only knows like 5% of it.
  • Honestly there is a bigger chance of this show being adapted into an American prime time drama than the game being released in America.
    But Kanji is a bitch to learn, not that I tried, but my friend has just finished a Diploma of Language in Japanese and only knows like 5% of it.
    Number one reason why I have not done so. :3
  • edited February 2007
    Oh man, the thought of a Death Note game is giving me such a raging clue right now...

Honestly there is a bigger chance of this show being adapted into an American prime time drama than the game being released in America.
    Oh crap, you're right. That's the last thing I want to see, but it's probably going to be the first thing that happens. Just wait: Next year will see the debut of Law and Order: SPK.
    Post edited by Rooster on