This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hacking hotmail.

edited February 2007 in Everything Else
Can someone please tell me... Is there an easy way to hack an email, provided by hotmail. I need the password to rodrigo.pinedamtz@hotmail.com . Please explain.. If not can someone do it for me ^_~

Comments

• Umm, what exactly do you need to do this for?
  • Lol, I know it is a shit reason.. But a girl asked me to get it.. Now since that is not a particularly good reason.. I need it because she needs to know if her ex boyfriend was cheating on her.. Btw she uses Ubuntu ^_^(a little persuasion always helps).
  • This sounds very shady...
  • Yes, it is a very odd situation. Sadly I do not know how to do it.. So I came to my source of infinite info ^_~
  • Well, why doesn't she just ask him? Furthermore, why would she care if they are broken up anyways?
  • I'm not going to tell anyone how to break anything here, let alone for shady reasons, and this is probably something you shouldn't be doing.

Regardless, there's no easy way to do that sort of thing anyway. There's really nothing anyone here could tell you or give you to do it. Your best best is nothing more than simple social engineering.
  • Well, why doesn't she just ask him? Furthermore, why would she care if they are broken up anyways?
    He lives in Mexico, she is boarding in Canada. He would never tell her. I don't know why she cares... I shall inquire.
    I'm not going to tell anyone how to break anything here, let alone for shady reasons, and this is probably something you shouldn't be doing.

Regardless, there's no easy way to do that sort of thing anyway. There's really nothing anyone here could tell you or give you to do it. Your best best is nothing more than simple social engineering.
    Hmm.. want my email? >.< lol.
  • I agree with Rym on this point. Not only would doing such a thing be neigh impossible, it has serious legal and moral implications. Here's my question, what reason(s) does said friend of yours have to think her ex was cheating on her? Hell, if he's her ex, does it even matter? It shouldn't if they're not together anymore, yesno?
  • Plus he's in Mexico and she's in Canada. You know what's a better cure for being cheated on? Getting your girlfriends together, going out on the town and getting shitfaced. Much more satisfying.

Or, considering she knows his email address sign him up for everything on the internet.
  • edited February 2007
    Plus he's in Mexico and she's in Canada. You know what's a better cure for being cheated on? Getting your girlfriends together, going out on the town and getting shitfaced. Much more satisfying.

Or, considering she knows his email address sign him up for everything on the internet.
    Lol, I like that idea.. I don't know why she needed it or anything, she asked me if I could, and I said I will see what I can do. But for the record, most of you guys know how to right? I mean ya, it isn't exactly the smartest thing to do to talk about it openly in a forum, but I think that you guys probably do know how to.

Thanks for the input.

EDIT: She wanted to know if he cheated.. But I meant like it is not a necessity to have. I could tell by her voice that she was pretty hyped up about anyone trying to get it for her.
    Post edited by hiro on
  • wtf is up with this thread? This is a forum, not an IRC channel.
  • Lol, I know it is a shit reason.. But a girl asked me to get it.. Now since that is not a particularly good reason.. I need it because she needs to know if her ex boyfriend was cheating on her.. Btw she uses Ubuntu ^_^(a little persuasion always helps).

Man, Whatever happened to the good old Two feet and a heartbeat investigating - Just tail the guy for a while or something.
  • edited February 2007
    She's upset that he possibly did something immoral behind her back... so her response is to definitely do something immoral and illegal behind his back.

Oh, the irony!
    Post edited by Kilarney on
  • edited February 2007
    As a latin guy, I know how the guy is cheating. If he does not know the score of the latest "futbol" match. Most of them are during the weekend. If he knows what is going on in the latest soap opera from mexico is almost 75% that he is cheating. Most of them are on about 9:00 pm. And he is either watching them with his mom (yeah some of us watch those only to be with the family) , he is either gay or he is either waiting for them to finish to go into the real business.
    Just a thought.

Also, Scott is right this is not mirc.
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • edited February 2007
    wtf is up with this thread? This is a forum, not an IRC channel.
    That's exactly what I was about to say XD

But seriously, Hiro. This coupled with your last post about ripping off your friend...I don't know what to think. What are you in this forum for? Do you have a serious interest in geekery and a will to discuss it? Or are you actually trying to thanklessly use other's knowledge for your own selfish needs?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Excuse me for sounding ignorant...but why would an IRC channel etiquette be different from the etiquette one would use on a forum?
  • Wait a minute.... hiro, are you one of the writers for The O.C.?
  • Wait a minute.... hiro, are you one of the writers for The O.C.?

Well, that would explain a lot.
  • Excuse me for sounding ignorant...but why would an IRC channel etiquette be different from the etiquette one would use on a forum?
    The same way etiquette at McDonald's is different from a fancy restaurant.