This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Wow, I can't believe it.

edited February 2007 in Everything Else
I found this on digg and my eyes did not believe it.

Comments

• That is ridiculously impressive. I wonder how long it took him.
  • I thought this post was going to be about me and Joe being civil in the Star Wars/Star Trek thread...
  • We may not see eye to eye on some things, but we both like military SF.
  • I'd date her if I didn't already have a Lucy Liu-bot.
  • Impressive, but is it just my sick mind or is it kind of creepy to be that passionate about making a model of a beautiful woman? Like maybe you should be out MEETING women, instead of making them?
  • Impressive, but is it just my sick mind or is it kind of creepy to be that passionate about making a model of a beautiful woman? Like maybe you should be out MEETING women, instead of making them?
    For most geeks, it's a lot more time-effective to make them.
    Its this kind of attitude that gives me trouble getting a boyfriend! Lots of girls like geeky boys, the trouble is they never leave their basements so we can't find them!
    Its this kind of attitude that gives me trouble getting a boyfriend! Lots of girls like geeky boys, the trouble is they never leave their basements so we can't find them!
    They leave the basements to go to conventions, comic shops, electronics stores and book stores. The problem is that most geek guys are too timid to talk to girls. If you want one, you probably have to just grab one and drag it home.
  • edited February 2007
    Lots of girls like geeky boys, the trouble is they never leave their basements so we can't find them!
    I'm telling you, one word from you and any one of these mooks would be on a plane to Sydney by morning . . .
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • I have to agree with Tuttle: I'm impressed but it's a little creepy.
    Lots of girls like geeky boys, the trouble is they never leave their basements so we can't find them!
    I'm telling you, one word from you and any one of these mooks would be on a plane to Sydney by morning . . .
    ...That's also kind of creepy.
  • I have to agree with Tuttle: I'm impressed but it's a little creepy.
    ...That's also kind of creepy.
    Creepy or not it's true!
  • Wow. Even after staring at that picture for a few minutes, it's still really difficult to think it's not a photograph. That is one amazing CG artist.
  • Wow. Even after staring at that picture for a few minutes, it's still really difficult to think it's not a photograph. That is one amazing CG artist.
    The lack of pores and blemishes gives it away.
  • Yeah, and the ends of her hair on the left side of her head look a bit artificial and photoshoppy. But other than that, oh man.
  • edited February 2007
    It looks like he's also done a cg replica of Natalie Portman... all I can say is damnnn
    Post edited by Corbin on
  • After seeing the Natali Portman pic I can say that the author likes asian chicks a lot. You can clearly see the difference.