This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Phantom Edit

edited March 2007 in Movies
Hey, everyone! I'm a new listener to GeekNights and I'm still catching up on the archives.

Anyway, while I was listening to either the May or July 2006 archives (I forget which month), Rym & Scott mentioned a fan edited version of Star Wars Episode I called The Phantom Edit. I remembered hearing about this sometime last year during a random Wikipedia search, and I've been searching the vast Internet to see if I could find a copy of this elusive video, but I've had no luck.

Does anyone know where I can find this hidden treasure? I'm dying to see it so bad!

Comments

• Have you tried bittorrent?
  • BitTorrent doesn't work well on my computer. :(
  • ...?

Unless you have a 386/33 with 1MB of RAM, I see no reason why torrents wouldn't work well on your computer.

Your network controls whether or not torrents download well. Ultimately, it's rather simple to get torrents to work; you just have to do some port forwarding. As for clients, I personally recommend Azureus, but it's mostly just habit. If you have any trouble with port forwarding, there are a lot of people on this board who can help.
  • edited March 2007
    Or perhaps he has the dreaded dial-up...
    Post edited by Sail on