This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Server Updates

2»

Comments

• I am also loving the new way to add youtube links to our posts :D

I could tell...
  • The vanishing green strip at the top is kind of annoying. Just about the time I go to click on a thread that thing vanishes and pulls the page text up, causing me to click on the wrong thing!
  • The vanishing green strip at the top is kind of annoying. Just about the time I go to click on a thread that thing vanishes and pulls the page text up, causing me to click on the wrong thing!
    It now no longer vanishes.
  • For those of you who were having problems with marking all threads in the forum as read, it should now work just fine. If you continue to have problems, let me know.
    This still isn't working for me. It has worked in the past but now I keep getting this message (same as the one above but with a different duplicate entry):

Error Message
    An error occurred while logging your IP address.
    Affected Elements
    Insert.MakeRead();

The error occurred on or near: Duplicate entry '320-113' for key 1
  • Gunslinger: That error message means your keyboard is incompatible with the forum's scripting. You have to take off all of the keys and rearrange them in alphabetical order for it to work.
  • You know, its funny that you mention pulling the keys off of a keyboard.  I'll post a discussion and pics when I'm done with my current project. ^_^
  • Is there any way to do whispers to multiple people per post?
  • Is there any way to do whispers to multiple people per post?
    No, I wish. I've thought about this one a lot. Put it on the list.
  • Could you find a way to merge double posts? That way, people unfamiliar with the forum environment won't flood threads.
  • Could you find a way to merge double posts? That way, people unfamiliar with the forum environment won't flood threads.
    There is a way to do it, the problem is that the interface sucks. It sucks so bad it would take me about 5 minutes to merge even the simplest of threads. What I'm thinking about doing is using the "sink" thread option. Sinking a thread is basically the opposite of sticky. If I make something sink, then no matter how many people post to it, it will naturally go down the thread list and disappear. Next time someone posts a duplicate topic, go and zombify the original post and say that you want a moderator to sink the duplicate one.