This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Original Artwork.

edited April 2007 in Everything Else
I don't think that this type of topic has been started, so I decided to start it.

Please post your original artwork here!

I will post some eventually, but I just really want to see some of the awesome art that you guys can make.

Comments

• Bravo! The art style suggests mystery and intrigue, while the dinosaur clearly represents man's struggle to survive in a decaying world. Marvelous work!
  • Ichigo from Bleach as a Powerpuff Girl and a drawing of myself as a Powerpuff Girl
    image image
  • Here's a shuriken sprite that I almost finished once =P It just needs some intermediate frames. If you look closely, it's spinning and it has the Japanese kanji for death on it.

And here's a little something from my Sonic the Hedgehog fanboy days:

• Well here of some drawings of done of characters in a book I'm writing/wrote.
    And links to two others since I don't want to fill the post with images.
    Most recent drawing
    Drew this a few months back I think...
  • WaterIsPoison totally stole my idea!
    Bad photo of my wall + bad jpeg compression so as not to kill bandwidth. Better picture over here. Whole thing is probably about... 5 x 2 metres. :O
  • Woah... That is absolutely stunning. Keep up the amazing work, Mamath.
  • I wish I had talent.
  • Thanks. :D It's not so much talent as years of practice, though. ;p
  • Thanks. :D It's not so much talent as years of practice, though. ;p
    I was going to make a masturbation joke but I'm too classy for that.
  • I was going to make a masturbation joke but I'm too classy for that.
    That's good.
  • Okay, this is the first I looked at this thread. Andrew, when we pick up that Wesnoth save game, I'm totally going to let Sail off the hook and turn all my attention north. I will crush you with an army of Lvl.2 archers and mages. Moreover, I shall make an alliance with my dino brothers and harness their strength. You shall fear the wrath of the DinoRiders.
  • Okay, this is the first I looked at this thread. Andrew, when we pick up that Wesnoth save game, I'm totally going to let Sail off the hook and turn all my attention north. I will crush you with an army of Lvl.2 archers and mages. Moreover, I shall make an alliance with my dino brothers and harness their strength. You shall fear the wrath of the DinoRiders.
    What?! NO! It was all in jest! Besides I helped you out!
  • edited April 2007
    Ok, how?
    Don't die. -_-
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Naruto
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sora

Ranma

Kakashi

Daisuke
  • edited April 2007
    In WaterIsPoison fashion, I drew a few lame, bloody, stick figure pieces of shit in paint.NET

oops.png

and

oops2.png

and

oops3.png
    Post edited by whatever on
  • In WaterIsPoison fashion, I drew a few lame, bloody, stick figure pieces of shit in paint.

and

Aww, they aren't COMPLETE shit...seeing as how you're still learning the program.
  • Ninja pwnt-age:

• Haha, good one!

I just started to get back into drawing. Hopefully I'll have some stuff for Otakon.
  • Ah, I couldn't find anything sufficiently geeky that I've drawn recently. Here, this was my Christmas card this year.

• Here is some of my work, done in school while being bored. Just click on the thumbnails to see the whole picture.

image image image

image image image
  • Here's my GeekNights'ish drawing...

SP.jpg
  • I've listened to a lot of Geeknights shows and I still don't get that joke... I must've missed the episode where it was first introduced. Can someone explain it to me or is it the type of joke that can't be revealed or it wouldn't be inside anymore?

I don't have much geekrelated art... ^^ This is a one pager for IMAF in London last year. It's a bit weird since it was hard to tell a story in one page.

• Can someone explain it to me or is it the type of joke that can't be revealed or it wouldn't be inside anymore?
    Source
  • LOL! OMG I have never seen morons of that caliber before... Thank you! From now on I'll see the "You cant'... " jokes in a whole new light! XDD
  • edited April 2007
    Here's my feeble attempt at art using my camera.

It's called "Electric Rivers" because it looks like what the internet should look like, just a stream of light, hopping from one place to another.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited April 2007
    It's called "Electric Rivers" because it looks like what the internet should look like, just a stream of light, hopping from one place to another.
    Wait, you mean it's not made up of tubes?
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on