This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

If they were anime

edited April 2007 in Anime
Don't know if anyone has seen this yet. Anyone else able to find other non-anime characters adapted to anime (besides strongbad ^_^ ) ? Post them here!!

Comments

• I have seen the Peanuts anime version and the South Park anime version, but I can't find the links :( .
    I lose for the day.
  • I heard about this, apparently the girl who drew the manga Simpsons got some kind of a deal with the TV company to make a comic with them. That's pretty inspiring... If you get spotted by the right people you can make it over a night, even if all you have is a ruddy deviantart gallery.
  • Haha that's awesome! Hmm but that baldie is pretty hard to pull off still... Looks like he's got a feather growing out of his head. Kudos for trying though! :D
  • I have seen all those, but it just reminded me of a page from Nickelodeon Magazine from when I was younger with a bunch of characters from cartoons drawn as if they were real people. I'm gonna see if I can dig that out and scan it, because it's really sort of disturbing.