This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Comments

• The news is old, but the thread title is great.
  • Are you aware that is was a TotD less than a week ago?
  • ::Goes for bury button::

Oh wait.
  • edited April 2007
    Sorry, guys. I'm still not caught up with the archives yet (I'm still in March 2007), so I had no idea.

You can go ahead and bury this.
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • Sorry, guys. I'm still not caught up with the archives yet (I'm still in March 2007), so I had no idea.

You can go ahead and bury this.
    You crazy people listening to all the archives. Seriously, if I was a GeekNights listener, I would just start with the new stuff. I would also search the archives and cherry-pick episodes with topics that interested me, but I wouldn't try to listen to everything.

Also, to avoid looking foolish by posting links everyone has already seen, just search frontrowcrew.com or use google to search frontrowcrew.com before you post.
  • I tried to cherry pick the episodes that sounded interesting, but I realized that there hasn't been an episode where I have even been tempted to fast froward, let alone stop listening too.
  • Yeah, I agree. In fact, some of my favorite episodes include the ones with little point, where you and Rym just sorta talked about RIT and your childhood and such. The episode about snow was great.

I went back and listened to some that were still in the feed, though I don't listen to the anime episodes; I really don't think it matters what you guys do a show on so much that you do a show. I don't care, I'll like it either way.