This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Question about Importing Video Games from the US.

edited April 2007 in Video Games
I'm just curious; Are there any decent online stores (Like Play-Asia or Amazon, for example) that sell US version games and ship overseas?

I only ask because eBay is somewhat unreliable, Play-Asia's US range is tiny and Amazon ship only select Video Games overseas. Also, searching for it is a nightmare because the world revolves around the US...

eBay is fine, but I would rather use it as a backup, rather than a primary source...

The main games I want to get this way are Super Robot Taisen: OG and OG2. I played them as ROMs and decided that they are worthy of my dollars (I DID only play each for a couple of hours), and supporting awesome robot action is the right thing to do. If I do find somewhere, I'm sure I'll end up getting more games from there than just those two, though :(

Comments

• I bought OG1, and I didn't like it. I'll gladly sell it to you.
  • Awesome.
    I sent you an email, because that would be better than here :P
  • Just make sure the formats match.
  • I would only be buying PSP, DS and GBA games, all of which are region free ^_^
  • I would only be buying PSP, DS and GBA games, all of which are region free ^_^
    God bless region free.
  • edited April 2007
    God bless region free.
    He really does. So few games are region Heaven, and it costs about 4x the price to get hardware shipped up there. They are so much better off using Heaven region hardware with region free games.

So is eBay really my best bet for other titles?
    Post edited by deaf-mute on