Several of you have been typing very poorly of late. I'll refrain from mentioning names for the time being, but be aware of the following.
1. Use TWO spaces between sentences.
2. Use ONE space after a comma or other punctuation within a sentence.
3. Do NOT use "..." in lieu of proper punctuation on a regular basis.
4. Double-space between paragraphs.
5. Use paragraphs to separate ideas. Don't just jumble all of your sentences together.
I've been breaking up the posts of several individuals for some time now. As there is nothing removed, there was no red indication that I had made a change. I will soon begin noting these alterations in red in hopes that repeat offenders will be shamed into submission.