This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Excite Truck II ???

edited April 2007 in Video Games
I'm hearing rumors of an Excite Truck sequel for the Wii due out late 2007.

Rumors say it will add Miis, truck customization and online multiplayer!

Comments

• And when is Trauma Centre Wii coming out in Australia? *taps foot*
  • If you had an American Wii and an NTSC TV it would be out right now!
  • I Wonder if it will be a 4 player game without being online?
  • I'll have to see it before I get it. I like Excite Truck, but the multiplayer was ass. Even if you took that multiplayer game play, added more players, or put it online it would still be ass. The multiplayer needs to control the same way as the single player, there needs to be more variation in the tracks, and the multiplayer needs to reward the people who stay on the track and go fast more than it rewards the people who go slow and crash. This is one I'll have to try out before I pay for it.

One possibility I just thought of. Since Excite Truck allowed you to use mp3s instead of the games built-in music, that provides a neat opportunity for online play. Whoever wins the race gets to pick the song that all the players have to hear for the next race! I just made this up, so don't go posting it on rumor sites or anything. It's an idea I just came up with, but it could be way cool. In fact, it would be way cool for a great many online games. The record companies would probably come down on it like a ton of bricks though. This is the kind of awesome stuff that our busted copyright law prevents from happening.
  • If you had an American Wii and an NTSC TV it would be out right now!
    *scowl*