This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon(TV) Music Videos

edited April 2007 in Anime
I just found my cassette tape copy of 2B a Master, the Pokemon album. It prompted me to see if I could find all the old music videos that ran after the cartoon. Unfortunately, I only found a few and most are them are pretty bad quality, but still enjoyable.

The Pokerap
What kind of Pokemon are you?
Veridian City
Double Trouble

Comments

• Team Rocket's ROCKIN!!

God...you are bringing up fond horrible memories. Thank you very much.
  • I think that 4 Kids is it is thanks to Pokémon. It handle it ok though I personally watched all the way to the end of the first tournament :P
  • I think that 4 Kids is it is thanks to Pokémon. It handle it ok though I personally watched all the way to the end of the first tournament :P
    Are you kidding me? I watched almost 8 seasons of Pokemon.
    Are you kidding me? I watched almost 8 seasons of Pokemon.
    You can't watch 8 seasons of Pokemon.
  • I'm still watching Pokemon!

It was rough when they changed voice actors though I'm getting used to the new voices.
  • I stopped watching somewhere into Johto League. I still want to see an uncut Japanese episode or two someday, though
  • Yeah from all the movies I only like the first one and the second one.
    I think maybe one day I will get the complete first season on japanese.
  • I never liked any of the anime, but I've only see the TV and not the movies. The only Pokemon I like is the main line of video games and the Pokemon Adventures manga. All other Pokemon manga is crap.
  • edited April 2007
    It was rough when they changed voice actors though I'm getting used to the new voices.
    Yeah, I still watch an occasional episode on Cartoon Network. But, you've gotta admit, it's quite a feat to keep the original cast for 10 years straight. It was bound to change eventually.
    I still want to see an uncut Japanese episode or two someday, though
    I've tried. You can't find any of the old Pokemon seasons raw or fansubbed, only the OPs. There is a group fansubbing the new season, though.
    I think maybe one day I will get the complete first season on japanese.
    It doesn't exist. Domestically, they will never release an uncut box set of Pokemon. There is, however, a first season dubbed box set. If you wanna go imports, they don't exist either. Remember that Pokemon is a kids show. I guarantee that watching it uncut will not enhance the experience of watching a show made for little kids. If you're still curious, you can get the Mewtwo Strikes Back OVA(i.e. the first movie) uncut on DVD if you search for it.
    The only Pokemon I like is the main line of video games and the Pokemon Adventures manga. All other Pokemon manga is crap.
    Pokemon Adventures was awesome. I've got the first 6 volumes and a few other odd issues. I did read a little of that other Pokemon manga, which was total crap and had bad art. I also have one issue of a Pokemon shoujo manga called "Magical Pokemon Journey", in which all of the Pokemon could talk. It also sucked.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • There is a new pokemon manga out for girls. I'll post the name of it later on because we have one issue at home (my daughter not me).
  • I think then I will get the first two movies :P
  • Score! This person on YouTube has uploaded a ton of raw Pokemon clips.
  • I really love the fist op of Pokémon :D