This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 070502 - Four More New Anime

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Wtf is that "PowerMon Plus" thing? Looks like SSB with Pokemon.

And I won't even mention how old that Washington thing is.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Yeah, I'm honestly surprised that you guys hadn't seen that. I mean, I just don't see how you avoided it for this long.
  • "Is he the getter robo?"

Priceless
  • "I heard that mother fucker had like... thirty dicks"

CLASSIC vid. Nice.
  • Wtf is that "PowerMon Plus" thing? Looks like SSB with Pokemon.
    Try listening to the show before you comment on it.
  • edited May 2007
    The artist of my webcomic went to Naples Comicon, I'll have to ask her if she saw Go Nagai.
    Post edited by Kiey on
  • Yeah, I'm honestly surprised that you guys hadn't seen that. I mean, I just don't see how you avoided it for this long.
    This is the first link to it I've ever seen. If my sister-in-law (of all people) hadn't shown it to me about a month ago, this would be my first time seeing it at all. For some reason, it just hasn't made it around to the corners of the internet in which I reside.
  • Naples and Napoli are the same thing, you goofs--just as England and Allemagne are the same thing.

But in return, you've given me Zaizen Jotaro. I'll call it even. No, no... you've won this round.
  • Rocket girls sort of looks like a straightforward ripoff of Stratos 4.

Regarding Yoko Kanno, I bet a lot more listeners than you'd think know about her. I'm a fan, at least to the extent of owning twice as many CDs by her as any other singer or composer. I even bought both the Arjuna CDs despite never having seen and having no intention of seeing the anime.
  • I'm pretty sure that Go Nagai is Getter Robo.
  • I am so sick of the "that's so old, you're a n00b if you haven't seen that" attitude. As though the Internet is small enough that everyone sees or is initially interested in the same content.
  • I am so sick of the "that's so old, you're a n00b if you haven't seen that" attitude. As though the Internet is small enough that everyone sees or is initially interested in the same content.
    I've seen that comment before you n00b!
  • He'll save children, but not the British Children.

Wow. That will be stuck in my head ALL day now. I'm going to burst out singing that why my friends and I are watching the new Spiderman movie...
  • Wtf is that "PowerMon Plus" thing? Looks like SSB with Pokemon.
    Try listening to the show before you comment on it.
    Well, excuuuuuse me, princess!