This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I think I spend too much time here

edited May 2007 in Everything Else
I was just checking my profile on here and I noticed that my numbers are real high.

I'm talking about visit count, threads started and comments left. My numbers (in most areas) are near 50% of Apreche's numbers. I'm begining to think I have no life!

Comments

• I dominate you in visit count. I'm not sure if that is a good thing...
  • I dominate you in visit count. I'm not sure if that is a good thing...
    Yes, but I have far more threads started and comments left than you. This clearly indicates that I am far more efficient than you :)
  • I have several tabs set as my homepage, so any time I launch my browser in the course of the day, I'll show up on the forum. So don't believe anything you read as my hit count.
  • Jason, looking at your desk, I can see why you might have antipathy towards Macs at times. No one should ever be forced to use an eMac.
  • I actually have two computers in different parts of the building. The eMac is in the newsroom and is used for word processing and web surfing. The G4 is in the editing room and is used for Quark, Photoshop, etc. Yes, it's inefficient, but *sigh* my reign of terror has not yet begun. When I control the company, it will be 1,000 years of brutal enlightenment.

My other machine:
  • edited May 2007
    Oh, and just for the record, I love the Macs; I'm just not willing to say they're perfect.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I used to be a forum junkie. I was particularly active in one forum and, for fun, I once did 80 threads in 80 days. Silly, really. After I started blogging, I got out of the whole forum thing for a while. As far as forums go today, I'm really only active here.
  • Sometimes I find myself spending 2 hours on a reply post. When it happens, I just go and take a vacation from the forum for a few days.
  • I have several tabs set as my homepage, so any time I launch my browser in the course of the day, I'll show up on the forum. So don't believe anything you read as my hit count.
    Same here.
  • Yes, but I'm here. I'm ALWAYS here...

I think I might be the most vocal troll, EVER.
  • Sorry wally, but I doubt it. Have you ever been to the forums at places like Something Awful, YTMND, or *shudder* 4chan? Wretched hives of scum and villainy.
  • Yeah, I know to avoid those dens of uncertain inequity. I feel like going to confession just thinking about 4chan, and I'm not even Catholic...
  • I am here all the time...but I just leave a tab with the forum open all the time along with all of my other often read sites. Anytime I get bored I just reload and see what has appeared.
  • You have like 1000 more visits than me Steve. That's like 1000 more times you could have spent raising your pogeymans.
  • edited May 2007
    I haven't even broken a 100 posts yet. I'm still beating up slimes out in the fields for pocket change.
    Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • *Looks at post count* Personally, I'm surprised my post count is actually as high as it is. I'm normally a lurker on most boards I visit.
  • I usually have a high post count on boards, but I'm kind of new. Well, recent at least.
  • ...my reign of terror has not yet begun. When I control the company, it will be 1,000 years of brutal enlightenment.
    So, are you planning on embarking upon the Golden Path? Should I be getting ready to call you God-Emperor?
  • I have very, very few posts on the geeknights board and most of them are kinda serious-cranky! Now I have one more! Yay! IwinIwinIwin!

And by the way Steve, you ARE here a lot. Maybe you like to argue?
  • I was just checking my profile on here and I noticed that my numbers are real high.

I'm talking about visit count, threads started and comments left. My numbers (in most areas) are near 50% of Apreche's numbers. I'm begining to think I have no life!
    It's because you're a troll Steve. XD
  • I was just checking my profile on here and I noticed that my numbers are real high.

I'm talking about visit count, threads started and comments left. My numbers (in most areas) are near 50% of Apreche's numbers. I'm beginning to think I have no life!
    It's because you're a troll Steve. XD
    And he doesn't know how to use the "edit" button. >_
  • Steve, you need to never post again. As I'm reading this, your comment count is 1337. :D

I think I'm a lurker. Especially when compared to you guys. Holy crap. :O