This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

NYC listeners! Tribeca "Brave Story" Ticket pour vous!

edited May 2007 in Everything Else
So, the NYC Japion, the local Japanese language newspaper, had a promotional thing where if you called in they would give you free press tickets to the Tribeca Film Festival screening of the anime "Brave Story" on Sunday @ 11. I did so and when I went to the office they had an overabundance of tickets, so I got 4 instead of the advertised 2. My roommate, who was going to come, bailed today as she realized she has to work, and many of my pals are either in the middle of shooting or have booked it home for the summer. That said, there may still be one ticket left unspoken for. If you live in the NY-NJ metropolitan area and have a hankering to see a good old fantasy anime film, drop Rym a line. Think of this as a Geeknights promotional event by way of Japion. (I cannot guarantee the ticket, but if no one else around here wants to go, you might get lucky.)

And hey, all you naysayers in this forum who dis the so-called "urban lifestyle," I say unto you: Big Screen Anime. Reason #18247698 I love this town.