This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Bobby's World

edited May 2007 in Everything Else
So I used to watch this series back in Peru and it was awesome, and now I just recently read that it might becoming back this year.
I think you can watch the old episodes in kabillion or just on youtube :P

Comments

• You, sir, are awesome. I loved that cartoon.
  • This was one of those shows I didn't watch and hated. Then one day I watched it by accident and ended up liking it and watching it all the time. This is why I no longer knock it if I haven't tried it.
  • I didn't catch it so much back when it was on, but my few memories of it are fond ones.
  • I used to enjoy watching it, not sure if I still would. I'll check it out when I can get some high speed access
  • Heh, I loved this show when I was little, although now his voice is a little to grating for me. Still a great show though, don'cha know.
  • Plus it had Howie Mandel, before all the suitcases and ladies and whatnot.
  • Ah yes, I remember that show quite fondly. I hardly ever got to see it, but I loved it when I could. I still remember something of some quote from that..."Bobby, you're better than the other people! You have a MINIVAN!"

I doubt a modern remake would be worth my time. They can't make cartoons today like they used to...