This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Experimental Launch

RymRym
edited May 2007 in GeekNights
There is now a new feed for anyone who is interested: GeekNights Experimental.  We have a number of crazy ideas involving interesting audio techniques, different show formats, new bits, and so forth.  Rather than subjecting our regular listeners to these experiments, nevermind messing with the current and popular format of the show, we have created this new feed.
Unlike our regularly scheduled Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night shows, GeekNights Experimental will update on a sporadic basis.  It furthermore will not be included in the main GeekNights feed. 
Its content will range from simply format alterations to straight-up experiments with audio.  One night may feature a new bit, the next a spoken word rendition of a poem, the third some new show music, and so forth.
We make no claims as to the quality, value, or interest of any of these extra shows.  Indeed, we ask any of the brave souls who take it upon themselves to subscribe for their feedback.  Consider yourselves beta testers of the possible future of GeekNights.

Comments

• RymRym
    edited May 2007
    One more warning: this feed may occasionally fail, break, or otherwise not work for you.  We might include video or other media at times.  We might try different file formats or encodings.
    I implore you to let us know if and when you have difficulties with this feed, so that we can gauge how useful or possible different ideas are.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Sounds good. I am interested in hearing what you guys have in store.
  • Ok, then. Sounds good.
  • Looking forward to seeing/hearing what you guys are doing.
  • edited May 2007
    Allright, I'm in.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Jacked up and good to go.
  • Should be interesting. :B
  • I already subscribed and I will be waiting :P
  • This will be good for a laugh.
  • More Geeknights for me then!
  • I like the sound of that :D
  • edited May 2007
    I'm interested. ^.^
    Post edited by bunnikun on
  • edited May 2007
    Awesome! Can't wait to get home from work and put the RSS feed into iTunes! Subscribed in iTunes...Good luck with your experiments Rym and Scott!
    Post edited by OldGeekJohn on
  • I subscribed in iTunes. Now, the waiting starts.
  • GeekNights beta testing here I come!
  • Ooh, "GeekNights Beta Tester." ^_^ Sounds neat. I've subscribed. >_<
  • Sign me up! Oh, wait... I do that.