This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Mario Strikers for Wii

edited May 2007 in Video Games
I'm going to be blogging this shortly but I thought you all might want to read this now:

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Play: Players climb the rankings boards as they compete on Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection specific to the region they are playing in. They earn ranking points by scoring goals, posting game wins and even just competing. Players can earn up to 20 points total: 10 points for a win, 1 point for a loss and 1 point per goal, to a maximum of 10 points. With a positive structured rankings system, players are rewarded for playing games in their entirety, creating better online experiences for all participants. The ultimate reward is watching a player"s rank climb the leader board. Players are matched up with opponents of similar skill levels through a rankings-based matchmaking system. The player who has earned the most points for that day will be rewarded the title of Striker of the Day. To keep the ranking system honest, players earn points only when competing in ranked games, not when playing against friends.

Comments

• I just ordered my copy. I wasn't sure if I was going to buy it, but now I've caved since my friend will be too and I can't let him get better than me haha! It's already out in the UK :)